I am so excited my husband’s CEA

Ruthmomto4
Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member

dropped from 8.9 to 3.1!! I am beyond excited over this since we started chemo at 14.9, I am happier over this than the tumor shrinkage for some reason. I feel CEA is my nemesis lol 

Comments

• BRHMichigan
    BRHMichigan Member Posts: 368
    So happy for your family, Ruth!

Thanks for sharing encouraging news.  Sure is nice to face the new year with some positive reinforcement.  Hooray!

• Ruthmomto4

So happy for your family, Ruth!

Thanks for sharing encouraging news.  Sure is nice to face the new year with some positive reinforcement.  Hooray!

Beth!

its so nice to see you! I was worried about you, I hope you are doing well! 

Yes, I am very excited by this news, it's been a rough month here for other reasons so this was great news. 

• abita
    abita Member Posts: 1,152 Member
    So happy for y'all!

So happy for y'all!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Wonderful news!

We take these moments and run, run, run with them. Celebrate and be happy.  

Tru

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    Happy happy

joy joy 

good way to start the year 

pam 

• Mikenh
    Mikenh Member Posts: 777
    That's a huge percentage drop

That's a huge percentage drop so it sounds great.

• Ruthmomto4
    Thanks everyone I know

it can change but for now we are happy! Mike, when he texted me the number I said to my kids I can’t wait to tell the people on my board  and Mike will be very impressed with the percentage lol He is engineer like Dad he gets numbers lol 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited December 2017 #9
    Awesome

That is great news.  That's a good drop in the numbers so it could mean there is a good indication that the treatment is working.  Any drop like that is excellent news. 

Kim