MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL..BE BLESSED ENJOY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Beepositive
Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member

BE BLESSED...PRAYERS TO ALL

WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

BEEPOSITIVE !!!

Comments

• Teach76
    Teach76 Member Posts: 351 Member
    Blessings to all who celebrate the seasons!

No matter what holydays/holidays you may be celebrating, I wish you all peace and Joy in these most wonderful celebrations of faith, family and love!  May you be surrounded in hope and experience all of the love and magic these celebrations offer.  For those of faith, please remember to pray for those who are recently diagnosed, and especially for the souls (Carol) who have meant so much to us here.  Let's also remember the families of those who continue the fight - may this be an amazing season of sharing and love for them!

Thank you, Beepositive, for starting this thread!  Blessings

Peace and prayers,

Kathy

• Kelbie
    Kelbie Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2017 #3
    Mom with Stage 4 Breast cancer

hi all,

I don’t really know how to,post a new thread but am asking for,prayers and help. 

If if you can read this and spread the word it would be appreciated so much.

[Content removed by CSN Support Team.]

Merry Christmas 

• Beepositive

Hello Kelbie, sorry to hear about your mom but glad you are supporting her ..its hard on Family because you feel so helpless..but just be there for her help around the house if you can ..make her feel pretty by offering make up lip stick , wigs whatever she is into , changing color of bedspread or bathroom mats  .....its the little things that mean soo much ...I know I feel better when I focus on other positive things ..like grand kids playing or watching them ,working on little projects around the house.  you mom may not feel like doing stuff but try to make her laugh and talk about whats going on in your life so she can focus on something else for a while.....  take it a day at a time ..dont beat yourself up over it ..being there for her is a big help...

prayers and hugs to you , your mom and your family

Beepositive 

• Beepositive
    Teach76 said:

Blessings to all who celebrate the seasons!

No matter what holydays/holidays you may be celebrating, I wish you all peace and Joy in these most wonderful celebrations of faith, family and love!  May you be surrounded in hope and experience all of the love and magic these celebrations offer.  For those of faith, please remember to pray for those who are recently diagnosed, and especially for the souls (Carol) who have meant so much to us here.  Let's also remember the families of those who continue the fight - may this be an amazing season of sharing and love for them!

Thank you, Beepositive, for starting this thread!  Blessings

Peace and prayers,

Kathy

blessing to you Teach76

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU!!