when is it time for inpaitent care

scott a
scott a Member Posts: 1

looking for advise on how to help care for father in law who lives alone

we are dealing with state insurance and getting the fast answers that are no help


  • Elaine_wi
    Elaine_wi Member Posts: 124 Member
    Social Services

    Scott, you might be able to get some help by contacting the social services agency in your county. If your father is a patient at a hospital they also have social workers on staff.