A difficult post

2»

Comments

• DrienneB
    DrienneB Member Posts: 182
    Thank you Chris.

I am so sorry to hear this.  Helen seemed like such a great person and inspired me. 

-j

• rcdeman
    rcdeman Member Posts: 263 Member
    Will miss her...

My heart feels so heavy. Helen was a source of inspiration and encouragement to me. When she went to Germany to receive her treatment, I had high hopes for her! But this type of aggressive cancer just doesn't seem to go away, and it breaks my heart that she wasn't able to beat it, of no fault of her own. I hate this cancer!

When she posted on the second this month, I knew she was discouraged and her PET scans showed activity, but I didn't know it had progressed so far or so quickly. She did mention she didn't have much of an appetite, but I was still hoping she would be able to get treated in combination with her naturopath and oncologist with positive results. It just makes me sad that this cancer seems to progress so quickly and that Helen wasn't able to recuperate.

I am truly distressed. Helen will be sorely missed. She was so active in this board and I always looked forward to her updates.

With a heavy heart,
    Rebecca

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    So sad to hear

I just logged in and am sadden to hear the pasing of Helen (Daylady).   I am sorry for your loss, Chris.   I also feel bad as she was looking forward to spending time with her family coming in for Thanksgiving.  So sad.

Hugs and prayers.

Kathy