Our wonderful Camul has gone over the rainbow bridge.

Options
2»

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    edited November 2017 #22
    Options

No longer tied to a hurting body but now cancer free! 

Sea60

• Mariangel43
    Mariangel43 Member Posts: 79
    edited November 2017 #23
    Options
    Carol's passing

I just signed in and first thing I see is Carol's pass to the eternal. I am very sorry. She is a great person and she will shine where she is right now. To all her family and online and close friends, my sympathy. Yes, I agree.  Knowing it does not make it easier. 

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I hate this website and love it too

I had not been on this website for a few weeks and decided to get on here Thanksgiving Eve and seen where Carol had passed. I was absolutely disturbed by this and this is when I hate this website. When someone loses there battle over this damn sickness. I just turned the computer off and shed tears for a wonderful person who fought til the end and still was giving people advice, encouragement, support and love. I hate this website when this happens to our enspiring sisters and brothers. Yet again this website is loving to get on to do and read what Carol did with others like us. It took me a few days for me to get back on here for me to be able to say what I wanted. Yes Carol will be missed but she is in no pain. I remember one time I replied back to her about something and she told me I was so funny and made her  laugh. You do not know how much that laugh she had what it means to me now. We all will miss her but we will never forget what she gave to all of us and that was LOVE.     Pixie Dust  

• cati0314
    cati0314 Member Posts: 203
    Options
    Carol

I was so sorry to see this. Rest in pease dear lady.

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Sherry

I am so very sorry. Carol was an amazing woman. I so enjoyed the posts you shared.

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    edited February 2018 #27
    Options
    Like so many of you here, Carol “IS” my inspiration
    .. she fought a LONG battle- endured many obstacles along her journey with the beast. She prevailed time, and time again.
    Carol’s attitude, GRACE and LOVE for us love showed in our of her posts here on CSN.

My heart breaks as I will miss her greatly.

Carol is at Peace now - along with other Angels watching over us all.

My condolences to all.

Vicki Sam
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Condolences

I'm so sorry to hear this news, I don't be own the board as much as i use to be. i will try to get own the site more often because it really hurts to get own for the first time in a while and see a pink sister called home!