Hello old friends and new

Phil64
Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
edited October 2017 in Colorectal Cancer #1

I've been super busy. Reorganizing at work has been crazy and stressfu. New grand baby girl on April 9. New grand son on October 4th. Life is wonderful and stress is something I wish would simply leave me alone.

And now its time for scans and CEA test.

My last tests were in June. I've been NED since December 2014. I'm hoping for continued good news!

And you all know the anxiety that comes along with testing time.

Sending out Love to everyone on this forum!

Phil

Comments

• Ruthmomto4
    Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member
    Good luck!

i hope your scans and test are all good news and congratulations on the grandchildren, how wonderful!!!!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Wonderful to see you

Its always a pleasure to see you here, Phil. 

I am so excited about your grandchildren. I've been here long enough to know what a blessing you consider this part of your life to be. 

May you find some peace, as you wait between tests and results. May you be NED forever. 

Tru

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Hey Phil

Congrats on the new grandchildren, great to see you.  

Thoughts with you on the scans and bloodwork.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited October 2017 #5
    Welcome

Welcome back and great to see you post again.  I'm wishing you the best and I've got a great feeling that things are going to turn out just fine with you and the scan.  Keep us posted and you will be in my prayers.

Kim

• Phil64
    Two of three results are in..

Two of three results are in...

* CEA is < 1.0

* CT Scan of abdomen and pelvis is clear.

Still waiting for CT Scan of chest results

Thank you God for good results once again. 

• mozart13
    mozart13 Member Posts: 118
    Great news!

Keep up good work !

• Tunadog
    Tunadog Member Posts: 235 Member
    Go Phil!

Cool Sounds like great news

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    I think its time to break out

Happy Dancing Manimage.

Woo hoo!  

• Mikenh
    Mikenh Member Posts: 777
    Phil64 said:

Two of three results are in..

Two of three results are in...

* CEA is < 1.0

* CT Scan of abdomen and pelvis is clear.

Still waiting for CT Scan of chest results

Thank you God for good results once again. 

Great results. Keep up the

Great results. Keep up the winning streak.

• Woodytele
    Woodytele Member Posts: 163
    edited October 2017 #11
    Great stuff!

Congrats!

• Cindy225
    Cindy225 Member Posts: 172 Member
    All Good!

Fabulous news!  Exhale out...

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    WooHoooo

Fantastic news so far.  Time to do the happy dance. Thanks for the update.

Kim

• queenwarrior
    queenwarrior Member Posts: 9
    Hi Phil nice to meet you

Nice to meet you! its always good to meet people and discuss experiences. I am done with chemo folfox after 8 rounds due to some pretty bad side effects and nueropathy.  I am going into doc on wed and i believe they will order a scan. I am so nervous!. I am sure it will all be good because ive been i hospital since surgery and chemo and nothing showed up on abdominal scans but im scared about lungs and nodes. My numbers look good tho so im really hoping for a good outcome and I hope the very best for you too! I hope your scan goes well

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Hey Phil, glad to hear the

Hey Phil, glad to hear the good report, now you can just sweat the regular stuff for a while. My CT and panel are in Nov, which will be 3yrs, 2mos out of the last liver dig. I'm needing the clean report to get the hernia fixed mid-Dec. which will give me a real sense of being closer to what once was normal, or at least not so oddly shaped. I guess it's a step up thinking about my vanity, but like all of us, I'll be stressing the tests, and hoping to share your continued Nedness........................................Dave

• Phil64

Hi Phil nice to meet you

Nice to meet you! its always good to meet people and discuss experiences. I am done with chemo folfox after 8 rounds due to some pretty bad side effects and nueropathy.  I am going into doc on wed and i believe they will order a scan. I am so nervous!. I am sure it will all be good because ive been i hospital since surgery and chemo and nothing showed up on abdominal scans but im scared about lungs and nodes. My numbers look good tho so im really hoping for a good outcome and I hope the very best for you too! I hope your scan goes well

Prayers and positive thoughts

Prayers and positive thoughts for good results for you too. And may Love and Light always precede you in all that you encounter.

• Phil64

Hey Phil, glad to hear the

Hey Phil, glad to hear the good report, now you can just sweat the regular stuff for a while. My CT and panel are in Nov, which will be 3yrs, 2mos out of the last liver dig. I'm needing the clean report to get the hernia fixed mid-Dec. which will give me a real sense of being closer to what once was normal, or at least not so oddly shaped. I guess it's a step up thinking about my vanity, but like all of us, I'll be stressing the tests, and hoping to share your continued Nedness........................................Dave

Dave, I hear you. I actually

Dave, I hear you. I actually have three hernias. My doctor has said they are not a concern. Easy for him to say. They are a concern to me when I want to go swimming. 

Wishing you continued goodness and hoping they can repair your hernia and get you a bit closer to where you want to be.

• Phil64
    edited October 2017 #18
    Thank you all for celebrating

Thank you all for celebrating my good news. May your Halloween be filled with treats and smiles and Love. 

• Bellen
    Bellen Member Posts: 281 Member
    edited November 2017 #19
    Sharing good news

I am always happy to hear good news from our group members, including procedures that others have had that showed positive results.  This group has helped me to become aware of options that might be appropriate for me in the future, and I thank everyone for their input and support.  Great news Phil.

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Whew!

Way to go Phil, great news!

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    Happy Happy

Joy. Joy. 

Great news!

pam