First CT scan

Options
salsa
salsa Member Posts: 14

I had my first CT scan today sense starting 25mg infusions of Torisel and pretreating myself with curcumin for the last two months. The scan showed a lot of tumor shrinkage and no progression, although my liver AST was 111 so they are lowering my dose to 15mg until it gets better. Thank you for all the positive vibes.

Comments

• Optimisticgirl
    Optimisticgirl Member Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Curious

about the curcumin self treatment. Do you feel it has benefited you in any way?  Was it recommended by your physician?  Congrats on tumor shrinkage, hoping it continues for you.  

• salsa
    salsa Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2017 #3
    Options

Curious

about the curcumin self treatment. Do you feel it has benefited you in any way?  Was it recommended by your physician?  Congrats on tumor shrinkage, hoping it continues for you.  

It was recomended by my

It was recomended by my nutrionist (Dr. Glen luepnitz)it is called Curcumin+C by longvida 400mg it was created at UCLA, He was addement that I take this kind as I was told that this curcumin is the only one proven to pass the blood brain barrier. The dosage is 2 pills in the morning and two at night, I can only hope that it is working I have not tried going without it so I cant say for sure if it has helped, but I dont feel that it hurts there is also this study that I found.   www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5228528/

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on shrinkage,

Congratulations on shrinkage, may good news continue to come