Camul! Open your eyes!

tufi000
tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member

I opened my eyes this morning and took your advice , and making my way through the day, HOWEVER!  I have been unable to find the motivation to vacuum, BUT I DID change the linens.

So the guilt is a bit less than yesterday. But The Don got me Granny Smiths because I thought...well, thinking it is easy for me, but the pie hasn't happened yet and I HAVE to make it in time for The Walking Dead Season start!  With cranberries in it too it is truly my zombie pie.

Have a good day luv

Sherry

Comments

• Will2Thrive
    Will2Thrive Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2017 #2
    A Journey Back after many yrs way

Tuffi, you seem to fall into the zodiac skies of a Gemini and Cancer, right on the cusp of the two . You were born and raised in Philadelphia but have lived in southern Missouri for many years, love to fly and teach, an avid dog lover, overcame the odds with your breast cancer diagnoses, have a son in the medical field in San Francisco Bay area, and love to support other cancer survivors.  My previous forum name at CSN was named after a hit song from 1965 by the Yard Birds.  The lyrics to that tune are

Sick at heart and lonely, deep in dark despair
    When you want her only, tell me where is she where?
    And if she says to you, that she don't love me
    Just give her my message, tell her of my plea
    And I know, if I could have her back again, I would never make her sad
    I got a heart full of soul I got a heart full of soul
    She's been gone such a long time, longer than I can bear

But if she says she wants me,

Tell her that I'll be there

And if she says to you
    She don't love me
    Just give her my message

Tell her of my plea.   

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member

A Journey Back after many yrs way

Tuffi, you seem to fall into the zodiac skies of a Gemini and Cancer, right on the cusp of the two . You were born and raised in Philadelphia but have lived in southern Missouri for many years, love to fly and teach, an avid dog lover, overcame the odds with your breast cancer diagnoses, have a son in the medical field in San Francisco Bay area, and love to support other cancer survivors.  My previous forum name at CSN was named after a hit song from 1965 by the Yard Birds.  The lyrics to that tune are

Sick at heart and lonely, deep in dark despair
    When you want her only, tell me where is she where?
    And if she says to you, that she don't love me
    Just give her my message, tell her of my plea
    And I know, if I could have her back again, I would never make her sad
    I got a heart full of soul I got a heart full of soul
    She's been gone such a long time, longer than I can bear

But if she says she wants me,

Tell her that I'll be there

And if she says to you
    She don't love me
    Just give her my message

Tell her of my plea.   

Duh!!!!!!

What was your namne?  You certainly know me, only one thing my son is an atty.

WAIT!!!!   I just looked at the picture! You sneak! So glad to see a blurb from you. Please jpoin us here keeping Carol ( Camul ) on top of the thread. Her story is tough , but she has taught us all so much there is a great del to honor here.

Hope you are doing good my friend.

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Carol

I found the energy to sweep, dust, and change the linens and launder 2 loads of sheets and towels today.   Then I was whipped.  But it was more than I had done last time.  So I am feeling good about it.  

I am sorry to here your getting so sick more often.  I pray that lessons for you and in the between times you find some comfort.  Thank God your boys are with you.  They must love their mama so much.  You are blessed to have them there with you.

Hugs,

Annie