Camul! tripped!!!

Options
tufi000
tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member

I tripped on a rock on this climb.  I yelled...Did I brake a hip or something?  Since I have seen you continue to climb over any obstacle, I thought, DANG!  I will too!  So here I come even if on my knees. I bow to you anyway, so it is appropriate.

I'll eather catch up or meet you at the top Sensei

lovin' ya

Sherry

Comments

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Carol

I wish you peace and comfort today. 

Hugs

Annie

• Beepositive
    Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member
    edited September 2017 #3
    Options
    tufi0000

love and prayer to you..

continue to BEEPOSITIVE SmileSmile

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Oh the things we have to do or put ourselves through....

Over the past month, I have stubbed my toe on my bedpost.  I think all my toes are either broke or badley bruised and I cant take it anymore.   I am finally at that breaking point!  Tomorrow the bedframe is out of here!  I dont care, I will be going back to college days of throwing the mattress on the floor.   ..

I am so over it!   People can laugh, I dont care.   Gotta do what you gotta do to survive. 

Hugs dear Carol.  I hope tomorrow is cooler weather and you get the opportunity to enjoy it.

Annie

• tufi000
    Options
    Try This Apaugh!

Most don't realize the little big things like the bumps and bruises that tag along with treating and surviving the beast.

However! Regarding your bed thing.  The best bed in my house is a queen size blow up bed in our guest room!! It has the height and support and easy linenized. VERY comfy.

So CArol, don't bump into anything as air beds can't do everything to solve our issues.  Imagine if you slightly deflated it , it could follow us around so if we fall.... yeah!  Wouldn't fit in the bathroom though DANG!

Loves ya

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Hello

Ah yes, the mattress on the floor days. That was a long time ago when I was so very young:) I think I'd still like it. I bump into everything, though, so removing one piece of furniture won't help enough. I tend to trip going up a stair, like my brain doesn't calculate how high I need to lift my foot. I'm forever stumbling forward.

So fall is here. It's Southern California so all I've seen is a faint reddish tinge on a few trees and one leaf on the sidewalk. Still having beautiful sunny days and a litttle cooler at night and all the tourists have left.

Sending good thoughts and a gigantic bouquet of love.

xoxo, Victoria

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    I am tripping over the air..... now I am spending 3 days going

from feeling ill to being ill from 3-16 times.  Nurse says it will most likely continue.... lucky me.  My boys are wonderful, holding me up.

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Aww Carol

I'm glad your boys are there for you.

Love and hugs.

xoxo

Jean

• Beepositive
    Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    keep fighting EVERYONE

KEEP fIGHTING Everyone!!! we are all worth it.....Breast Cancer Awareness Month OCTOBER IS HERE!!! SPREAD THE WORD TO FAMILY AND FRIEND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO GET REGULAR CHECK UPS AND BREAST EXAMS..IT COULD SAVE THEIR LIVES!!!!

PRAYERS AND HUGS TO ALL

BEEPOSITIVE

• peony
    peony Member Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Best wishes Carol! You're the

Best wishes Carol! You're the best!  You have all that love from your sons to fortify you. No wonder you're so amazing. 

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    I am wiped though. I walk like I'm in my 90's and I am trying

To pretend like I am walking notmay. Nothing he pic in me, maybe a little vanity! Lol.

• tufi000
    Options
    OH WOW!!!!

GO GO GO Like a meditating monk making his step by step way because he is busy communing with the universe.

That's more like you. You are a perennial. Age not relevant here.

SOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON!!!!!!!

Your everlovin'

Sherry

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    LOVE you Miss Carol

VickiSam