Carcinoma Cervix

Hai All, 

I am Kushi Chand writing this message from Hyderabad, India. My Mother Age 52 diagnoised with Carcinoma Cervix Cancer in 2016. We have given 1 Cycle of Chemo in June 2016. After Chemo her condition become more worsen. I have choosed Indian Ayurvedic Treatment. Initially it was very good and she recovered very fast. After few months , she started complaining about her Back Pain. We have scanned her entire body and found the cancer is spreading very Fast. Doctors suggested me to Give Chemo Radiation . We have given her 25 sittings of radiations and 4 cycles of chemo. Also doctors have given 4 sittings of internal radiation. After a month again whne we scanned her body , cancer spread rapidly and now it is in advance state. Doctors two days back told me to loose the Hope and probably she will survive for an year .. Kindly advise me how to get rid of these. Some of my friends suggested me to go for Cannabis treatment which is illegal in india. and I am also looking alternative threapies like Food therapies by giving her healthy food and giving her alkaline water etc. I have also started feeding her foods which has Vitamin B 17 . Kindly advise me onhow to proceed on this further . Thanks