wilms tumor doctors

f2009
f2009 Member Posts: 2

I am a mom of an 8 year old little girl that has wilm's tumor. My daughter was first diagnosed when she turned 5. She relapesed 2 times. First relapse on the liver second on multiple locations(bladder, kidney again and around the liver again). She recived different types of chemo, radation and surgery. She currently is taking t-cell theraphy, and seeing a naturophatic doctor. She stopped her chemo about 2 months ago and her latest scan shows that the tumor is growing back again. I don't know what to do and it seems like her physcians exhusted in options. Her attending doesn't show up anymore and it's just the fellow. It's so frustrating and I feel so helpless. It seems like she responds so well to chemo but as soon as she goes off it, tumor starts growing back. Reading these stories about surviors gives me hope even when i don't see it in her physcians. Can anyone please recommend me to a Wilms tumor expert? Where did you recieve your treatments?I'm in a dier need of an expert doctor. Anyone, please