Cheese Update

123457»

Comments

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    edited October 2017 #122
    Im glad you have options.  Im

Im glad you have options.  Im sorry to hear the workers wouldnt work with you in changing your flight.

Best of luck as you go forward

• derMaus
    derMaus Member Posts: 558 Member
    edited October 2017 #123
    Glad You Made It

I'm glad you made it, glad you have someone you can work with and glad there are no measurable tumors, frustrating though that is from the clinical trial perspective. I hope you have NO tumors forever! B

• rcdeman
    rcdeman Member Posts: 263 Member
    Dear Cheese,

Dear Cheese,

I'm glad you made it to MD Anderson and got another opinion and consultation. The mention of PARP inhibitors seems promising and I hope that becomes available to you. I heard good things about this. But I hope the Megace is effective for you.

Thist must be so hard for you, but at least things are moving, albeit slowly. I'm praying for this horrible recurrence to just go away and for you to stay strong. I can't imagine the frustration and anxiety you and your family are going through. I'm getting anxious also on my side because my mom's 3-month appointment with her surgical oncologist is tomorrow and her CT scan and appointment with her medical oncologist are coming up before Christmas in December. Recently this month, she's been feeling some pain in her left groin/abdominal area, especially when she sneezes or lays down. I hope this is nothing serious and is not an indication of recurrence. T_T;

Much love,
    Rebecca