Ewings Sarcoma/effects after

erin9917
erin9917 Member Posts: 1

I was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma at the age of 15.  Went through a year of chemotherpay and a month of radiation.  They told me that they didn't think I would be able to have children but I have two beautiful girls.

At the age of 35 I was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy and Diastolic Dysfunction and was on medication for several years. 

In 2013 I was diagnosed with a widowmaker blockage of 96% blocked and had no symptoms at all. The cardiologist told me I was a heart attack waiting to happen.

I was in shock - i don't drink or smoke and lead a pretty stress free lfe so how could this be happening to me.

They did the heart cath and put a stent in so now i have Cornary Artery Disease and also a loop recorded implanted in my chest due to the heart issues I have been having.

As of yesterday I have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer - Invasive Lobular Carcinoma and now i have to decide do i have my breast remove or go through the whole process of radiation therapy

As i look back i believe all of this stems from the cancer at age 15 because it was in my left arm and now I have breast cancer in my left breast and Coronary Artery Disease.

I guess i just feel I wish i would of known all the outcomes later in life due to my childhood cancer.

Has anyone been through anything like this.

I feel i am a blessing though because i have beat cancer once, have heart disease but live a wonderful life do i am going to beat this breast cacner.