Septum nasel cancer

Options

Just wondering if anyone has been diagnosed with cancer of the septum in the nasel cavity? What were you early symptoms? How were you diagnosed? I am thinking I may have this as I have many of the symptoms. It is rare but happens. I am in contact with 2 other who have had this cancer. 

Comments

• nikolaf
    nikolaf Member Posts: 50
    Options
    My husband was just diagnosed

My husband was just diagnosed after 8+ months of misdiagnosis.  He had bad nosebleeds and a lesion that would not heal.  He even had a biopsy that "cleared" him of cancer in May.  However a 2nd biopsy with his 3rd Dr. caught it.  

• Fluffydog63
    Fluffydog63 Member Posts: 27
    Options
    nikolaf said:

My husband was just diagnosed

My husband was just diagnosed after 8+ months of misdiagnosis.  He had bad nosebleeds and a lesion that would not heal.  He even had a biopsy that "cleared" him of cancer in May.  However a 2nd biopsy with his 3rd Dr. caught it.  

Septal nasel cancer

thank you for your response. what was the lesion in the nose? What did it look like. Also wonder how biopsy was inaccurate? Where do you live. I am in California. Who did the biopsies? ENT's? Sorry for the many questions. But I am in the middle if this and have bee suffering with pain and small sores on my septum for 7 months. Any information you can give regarding the progression would be so helpful. I am praying for your situation. What was the diagnosis?