Camul about to conqueer El Capitan!!!!

Options
tufi000
tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member

They have this new way of getting up there now for novices. I remember seeing a guy in a sleeping bag half way up one time.

Heyy! Carol! Let's go talk to the Indians there who will tell you all their legends about the place!

Maybe with all the stuff you're taking you won't have to leave your home to do this!

As you see, luv, wanting a good day for you

Sherry

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    edited June 2017 #2
    Options
    Took a little extra today!

Some days the bone pain is really bad and today was one of those.  Guess as time keeps moving I may learn more about why I am defying the odds.  But it is a hard road. 12 days ago I picked up a piece of paper and something popped in my left ribs. Now I have spent the last 12 days just trying to walk without the incredible pain.

I have read that lovely poem on how cancer doesn't take anything from us.  I figure whomever wrote it was either not covered with bone tumors, brain and lung infiltration.  I was able to live with it when it was new and not so wide spread, but it sure changed as the tumors kept multiplying, Now a trip to the grocery store is like working a 12 hour physical day, prior to the headaches and trouble breathing.  Having a pain pump was the best treatment I had, and for that I thank my Pain doctor, who is now the doctor over my Hospice team!  Sherry, I always have to se what your latest post will say!  Had I talked to you today, the most it would say was that I got up quite a

few

times thanks to the never ending UTI'S.

• tufi000
    Options
    All kinds of pain

What an awful day! But it is done. Tommorrow HAS to be different. Always a chance like a crapshoot. I got dibs on 00 red! Cause I prefer roulette. My life spins, so it works.

Today was edifying for me. Our wonderful shepherd, Axel, is at the vet for 3 days in a last ditch effort to save him. Likely not. Kidneys are gone. The Don is so broken. I always said if I had fur would you care as much for me. Well I see he never would. THAT is alone, but there are many peeps who want me with them so we will see.

I am still bathing in the joy of my test results! I think about you as i go through my day, now, along with my mom. She managed a way to put on pantyhose with one hand!!! Just an example. Oh how I wish you could two could talk! She was magic in the worst circumstances and did it alone for 40 years. WE both need her now.

Perhaps a tiny bit of fun as all the widdle weeny raccoon kits came out together tonite for the first time! A family party at the food  pans! Big Momma aka Rocky, her daughter Rockette, both had the proud mommy thing going on. And pity on any possum that tried to show up tonite! I believe Big Daddy lives nearby and sometimes comes into the yard and there is a big fight. Always 2-3 am.

Carol!! what can work for the pain now? Have they said? Remember the women in the hospital having babies around you and screaming...GET A KNIFE! I WILL KILL THAT MAN FOR DOING THIS TO ME! CUT ME OPEN AND TAKE THIS OUT OF ME!

Will they let us scream too? They say it happens all the time.

Tonight, I am screaming for YOU. No such thing as never being given more than you can handle. Total BS  Sooo we will revel in our insanity facing reality!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMIMG! SCREEEEEEEEEEEM! STOP THIS! I GET THE POINT!

Always with love Sensei (perhaps I should do replies in the daytime. I get too serious at night)

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    edited June 2017 #4
    Options
    Hello

Saying hi, knowing that's all I can do. You're ever on my mind esepecially when I see something quirky or strange, I always think how much you'd appreciate it, too.

Hoping for some good days for you.

xoxo

Victoria 

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful

CaYourol,

I am sorry your having a bad day.  I am pretty sure all of us wish we knew how to lesson the pain your have to endure.   You so remind of my Aunt Nancy who was always so strong, so sweet, so patient and kind with a wonderful sense of humor and a determination of steel.   

I wish you peace and strength.  I keep you in my heart and in my prayers. 

May tomorrow be filled with no pain.

HUGS,

Annie

• camul
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Hello

Saying hi, knowing that's all I can do. You're ever on my mind esepecially when I see something quirky or strange, I always think how much you'd appreciate it, too.

Hoping for some good days for you.

xoxo

Victoria 

I Tori's I always think of you

How positive you are, and how much I could enjoy aMargarita or 2 on the beach!  You helped me so much for so long. Now Inthink howmu h fun it would be with Sherry, Surf, Clementine, Jean, Suzanne, and so many others.  I was telling Sherry how I wish Incould travel and meet so many that we have met on line, and the east coasters! Lol.  Never would have met them had it not been for this disease

We could be trouble though.  Just wish I could travel.  Found out  you can have seizures from the lower oxygen level on the planes when you have the brain mets!  But if I could I would be all over!

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi Carol

Yes, it would be great to meet all of the people we've come to know here. I hate that you're having such bone pain. Like Sherry says, it's time to scream!!  I wish for you a better tomorrow, and you are always in my prayers. Much love, Linda

• tufi000
    Options
    sing it baby!

music note thingy doesn't work here JUST SING IT!!! 

!!!!!!  You're here because you're here

because you're here

because you're heeeeeere

you're here because you're

because you're here

because you're here !!!!!!!

• Apaugh
    Options
    Hello Carol

Hello lady, how was your 4th?   I hope you were able to enjoy it somehow. 

I was fortuane enough to see my grandkids in a parade and have a small cookout with friends and family.   To me, fresh tomatoes are the best part of the summer.  I was too whipped to see the fireworks show.

When you can, let us know how your doing.

Hugs,

Annie

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    edited July 2017 #10
    Options
    Chocolate martini

Hey Carol,

I was really hoping for you to make it to one of our Hershey reunions so that we could enjoy a chocolate martini together.   For now we will just have to settle for a virtual beach reunion with all our pinks and margaritas!

Xoxo,

Jean

• Beepositive
    Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    camul said:

I Tori's I always think of you

How positive you are, and how much I could enjoy aMargarita or 2 on the beach!  You helped me so much for so long. Now Inthink howmu h fun it would be with Sherry, Surf, Clementine, Jean, Suzanne, and so many others.  I was telling Sherry how I wish Incould travel and meet so many that we have met on line, and the east coasters! Lol.  Never would have met them had it not been for this disease

We could be trouble though.  Just wish I could travel.  Found out  you can have seizures from the lower oxygen level on the planes when you have the brain mets!  But if I could I would be all over!

Camul keep fighting

Keep being Strong and ....keep fighting Camul!!!  God Bless you and your family

Beepositive

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Sending a hug

and all my love:)

xoxo

Victoria

• tufi000
    Options
    Shopping?!?!?!

Enjoy that little dress! I couldn't get into jeans today that I wore last week and freaking out!

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    Checking in . ..

I haven't been here in a while.  Lots of family drama going on.  . .   Sorry the pain is so unrelenting, Carol.  Hi to everyone!

Suzanne

• camul
    edited July 2017 #15
    Options

Checking in . ..

I haven't been here in a while.  Lots of family drama going on.  . .   Sorry the pain is so unrelenting, Carol.  Hi to everyone!

Suzanne

Are you doing ok Suzanne?

You look really good on this cover photo.  The pain sucks.  I do not wish bone pain on anyone or the headaches.  So everyone has to really watch what they do.  Even though I watched my diet, exercise, etc. it still came back a stage IV.  My sister said its been hotter than all get up in Sacramento area.  Hope you have a pool or good sprinkler system. It's Bennett in upper 90's to 100+ here also.  Park City is cooler but I cant do the altitude.

Hope everything calms down and you and hubby are feeling well. You have been thru a lot, don't need stress!

Hugs,

Carol

• tufi000
    Options
    Climbing mountains

Well, it was nice you got a bonified invitation to climb that mountain. You were too polite. Shoulda just told them you just fly there whenever you want!

Just won the lottery! I can move to Philly!!!!  I'm lying.

A skunk scared a little raccoon last night. Glad it didn't let his stuff go, I had the window open!  First sightin fo the skunk this year.

• tufi000
    edited July 2017 #17
    Options

Since you have great bakery experience, got any recipes you learned ther for stuff we can't have anymore?  I would do it!

Have a good sleep so you can bop around tommorrow

• tufi000
    Options
    The challenge

Every day. A new challenge and we, here, learn that for sure and quickly.

We are still all here climbing Ninja! Though my mouse doesn't like its job anymore, it won't stop me from a couple virtual hugs. The best I can do Senssei

Going to sleep at 4am really creates havoc doesn't it? Then fall asleep at 7 head won't stay up. Wake up at 12, up till 4am again. Maybe I should move across the pond where my body's preference fits.  I was on California time for years for awhile!

lovin' ya

• Apaugh
    Options
    Carol

Sissy me can't stand the bone pain I have now, I cannot imagine your pain.  

Although I knew it, due to other family members, you remind me this beast is truly just that.  It dont matter how proactive you were with your health, if you get it you get it.  It is not your fault.  We are all appriciative of your advice and kindness you take the time to give us. 

Keeping you and everyone in my prayers for peace and less pain and stress.

Hugs,

Annie

• meschellejensen
    meschellejensen Member Posts: 117
    edited July 2017 #20
    Options
    Carol

You are in my prayers!  I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you...

• tufi000
    Options
    How about this?

Carol! Do you think we could get John McCain to come here to benefit from your wisdom???  Man, I bet with all his experiencxes and stuff he still has a lot to learn about this beast.

Do you think I should get a cat for my dead mice? How's THAT for recycling? And I won't try to use the new one till tommorrow so customer service will be open since ABSOLUTLY NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE AS DESIGNED.  As in Plug and Play means you have to play around with the dang thing to get it to work.

Please DO have a good day and think about...are there standard known adjustments that are used to convert a recipe to making it in a larger volume?  Say, for a bakery? HAHAHAH

Lovin' Ya Sensei