Advice please

Options
SuzJ
SuzJ Member Posts: 427 Member

Last week, monday, I was released on "surveillance" I get to see a Dr once a month. (YAY)

Tuesday, I got a stomach bug thing, the kind where you are starving but you cant eat kinda thing. I thought, "its a 24 hr thing" so I've been ignoring it.

except here we are the following monday, and I am nauseus as all hell, anti nausea pills do NOT work, and my stomach/gut hurts.

I know I have to go somewhere, so regular Dr, or call clinic (my food and fluids are really down cos of this) I think I gave it to my son too :(

Comments

• AnotherSurvivor
    AnotherSurvivor Member Posts: 383 Member
    edited June 2017 #2
    Options
    Hmmm... I got hit with

Hmmm... I got hit with something similar early in month 4 post.  I lost weight and gained diarrhea.   I went back to counting calories and drinking nutrition shakes, measuring my water intake - basic hunkerdown recovery mode.  I have now added 9 pounds, which I had decided I would never allow myself to regain.  I concluded my system was so depleated I had no reserves.  It's paid off, I am once again on the way up, but it made for a crappy two weeks, and about a month of conscious attention to the old problems of nutrition and hydration.  Maybe it's time to consider revisiting the infusion center for some good old fashion saline drip.

• SuzJ
    SuzJ Member Posts: 427 Member
    edited June 2017 #3
    Options
    Well, now I know, I have

Well, now I know, I have Gastritus, and vertigo...

• Chicklette
    Chicklette Member Posts: 225
    Options
    SuzJ said:

Well, now I know, I have

Well, now I know, I have Gastritus, and vertigo...

Yuck!

A friend of mine has vertigo :-(. She went to physical therapy and it helped a lot.  Good luck!