Mesonephric Endometiral Adenocarcinoma

Options
peachie60
peachie60 Member Posts: 3 Member

I am wondering if anyone has had or know someone that had Endometrial Adenocarcinoma?  I am trying to find a survivor of this very rare cancer, but so far I have not had any success.  I was diagnosed in August 2015 with this very rare cancer.  I was misdiagnosed for 6 months from various doctors treating for a UTI even though my cultures were normal.  This particular cancer mimics a UTI, the burning when you pee, pain, and lastly spotting in urine. It wasn't until I finally changed GYN doctors again, and this doctor did an endometrial biopsy.  They sent it away to Cleveland Clinic who confirmed the diagnosis.  

I will be a 2 year survivor this August 2017.  I am experiencing extreme fatigue right now, with chronic fibromalgia pain and Osteoarthritis.  I am trying to work my full time job but I am having a time staying active.

Any support, or  help is appreciated.

Comments

• lynzip
    lynzip Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I was diagnosed with this cancer in July 2022 and like you, have been unable to find anyone with the same cancer. I hope you are still monitoring this site. Kind regards

LynZip

• peachie60
    peachie60 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hello Lynzip,

Sorry to hear that! How are you doing and where are you from?