Hey John23

Options
NewHere
NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member

I know you mentioned you were having issues crop up and I have not seen you post in a bit, just letting you know you are in my thoughts.

Comments

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
        Same here my friend. This

Same here my friend. This is one of those places where no news is not nec good news. Hope you are hanging in with some quality of life. Hugs ron.

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    I'm also concerned about him.

I'm also concerned about him. I think he writes the best posts and is so informed on this and I like his way of writing. Trubrit was saying that he's having a tough time and could use our prayers, which I have done and I hope everyone else will as well.

Sending you hugs and healing thoughts John, if you see this! We miss you!

Jan 

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    No word

I have emailed him again, but this time no word. He is usually very good at corresponding via PM.  I confess, after my last chat with him, I am very worried indeed. 

I will send another PM.  

Keep him and his wife in your prayers, please. 

Tru

• JanJan63
    Options
    Trubrit said:

No word

I have emailed him again, but this time no word. He is usually very good at corresponding via PM.  I confess, after my last chat with him, I am very worried indeed. 

I will send another PM.  

Keep him and his wife in your prayers, please. 

Tru

Thank you. I'm also very

Thank you. I'm also very worried.

Jan

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    JanJan63 said:

Thank you. I'm also very

Thank you. I'm also very worried.

Jan

Me too! John is a great voice

Me too! John is a great voice of reason on the blog, and I miss that factual tone from him............................Dave

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 784 Member
    edited June 2017 #7
    Options
    I miss John also. His posts

I miss John also. His posts are always so interesting.

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    No word yet

i just sent John another email. I hope he responds. I'll certainly let everyone know if I hear from him

• Trubrit
    Options
    PhillieG said:

No word yet

i just sent John another email. I hope he responds. I'll certainly let everyone know if I hear from him

Very worried

I have sent John several emails now. He has always been gracious in responding, but I have not heard from him since his last, rather disturbing (health wise) email.  

It breaks my heart to think that we may never hear from him agian, and not know the reason why, or rather, think the worst. Hopefully, he is still bullying on with his health but I fear the worst none-the-less. 

Phil, did you ever get a full name from him? I only know him as John, and thus, I can't do a google search in that place no one wants to mention. 

Tru

• JanJan63
    Options
    Sad

I am very worried. I miss his posts. I'd love to hear some positive news from him or just a response of some kind. 

Jan

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Thank You John

I will always spwak of TCM and other things to help in this all.  With all your thoughts of options, you always acknowleged the surgery as a key as science and proven, but also looking at the other potential options.

:(

• Trubrit
    Options
    I don't doubt he hears us

and is grateful that he has passed on all that he knew.  

His voice will always ring out, here on the forum. Sometimes a little harsly, bless him; other times with great knowledge and wisdom. 

He will be missed. 

Tru