Options
2»

Comments

• Fluffydog63
    Fluffydog63 Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2017 #22
    Options
    Newbie saw white round spit on mammogram screenEvery day new sy

well hello again. I have so many things going on right now that could be cancer I don't even know how to feel. Well sick actually. Saw white spot on my mamo before she turned off the screen. Now the waiting. Any suggestions? Is small white round spot cancer? I have groin lymph nodes, high calcium levels. High b12 levels. (Look that one up. Or maybe don't) thought I maybe have lukemia or lymphoma but who knows now.  I have so many symptoms. New one every day. Been fatigued. Dehydrated, weak, shaky. Fell down once, hot at night with sweating on forehead. Don't know how much more I can take. in bed for 3 months weakness. My poor daughter. She is taking of me and I feel so quilts. 

• Kats2
    Kats2 Member Posts: 126
    Options
    Mom68 said:

Breast MRI Results!

Got my breast MRI results, and the impression was that "no discrete masses are evident." They recommend a follow up in 6 months to confirm. My bi-rads is a category 3, and I have a category B type of breast density. I'll take it! Even if it becomes cancer later on, they will follow up, determine if it is stable or not, and I can just focus on my upcoming cancer surgery on the 22nd. Thank you all so very very very much for commenting on this thread. You all are fantastic, and you have helped in so many ways. God Bless and Keep you all...Mary

What's new?

Hi Mom68,

Are things settled with your breast saga? You haven't posted in a month and I was wondering how you were doing. Can you fill us in?  Kats2

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    edited July 2017 #24
    Options

Newbie saw white round spit on mammogram screenEvery day new sy

well hello again. I have so many things going on right now that could be cancer I don't even know how to feel. Well sick actually. Saw white spot on my mamo before she turned off the screen. Now the waiting. Any suggestions? Is small white round spot cancer? I have groin lymph nodes, high calcium levels. High b12 levels. (Look that one up. Or maybe don't) thought I maybe have lukemia or lymphoma but who knows now.  I have so many symptoms. New one every day. Been fatigued. Dehydrated, weak, shaky. Fell down once, hot at night with sweating on forehead. Don't know how much more I can take. in bed for 3 months weakness. My poor daughter. She is taking of me and I feel so quilts. 

doc

What is doc saying?   I wish you the best.

Hugs,

Annie

• Mom68
    Mom68 Member Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Update

Hi All! Wow! Thanks for being so great here and keeping this thread alive. I actually don't look for this thread and come over here to read your posts on this forum. I've gotten to know some of you here and I cry and pray for you all. So, please, even though you may never know it, there are people who come here and read these posts and are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inspired by all of you. 

YOU ALL ARE LOVED!

I'm doing okay. I hope to have my 6 month follow up scan in December, as I've met my deductible for this year and want to take advantage of that. I'm just in a holding pattern, which at times messes with my head, but there are other times I'm just not going to do that to myself or my family. I had my surgery for my salivary gland cancer almost 5 weeks ago (5 weeks on Friday), and am healing pretty well. The surgeon took all the skin off the roof of my mouth, and there were some minor complications from surgery. The surgeon had to go deeper than she planned, had to go up near my sinuses to get the rest of the cancer, and I am now healing from a nasal fistula (that's a hole in the mouth leading to the sinuses). Not fun, but others are going through fistulas after surgery too, so we're in a "fistula club" and hoping to heal. I've lost 30 pounds so far just due to diet, but I needed to lose those pounds anyway. I'm back to driving again, which is great just to get out for a bit, and soak in some sun. Overall, life is good and I'm declared "CANCER FREE" at this point! Amen!

I promise I will come back and update this thread when I go back in December for the 6 month follow up scan. Meanwhile, I'm looking at the rest of this year with profound appreciation and sincere gratitude for each day. 

Warmest regards and MUCH LOVE to you ALL...Mary

• Beepositive
    Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Mom68 said:

Update

Hi All! Wow! Thanks for being so great here and keeping this thread alive. I actually don't look for this thread and come over here to read your posts on this forum. I've gotten to know some of you here and I cry and pray for you all. So, please, even though you may never know it, there are people who come here and read these posts and are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inspired by all of you. 

YOU ALL ARE LOVED!

I'm doing okay. I hope to have my 6 month follow up scan in December, as I've met my deductible for this year and want to take advantage of that. I'm just in a holding pattern, which at times messes with my head, but there are other times I'm just not going to do that to myself or my family. I had my surgery for my salivary gland cancer almost 5 weeks ago (5 weeks on Friday), and am healing pretty well. The surgeon took all the skin off the roof of my mouth, and there were some minor complications from surgery. The surgeon had to go deeper than she planned, had to go up near my sinuses to get the rest of the cancer, and I am now healing from a nasal fistula (that's a hole in the mouth leading to the sinuses). Not fun, but others are going through fistulas after surgery too, so we're in a "fistula club" and hoping to heal. I've lost 30 pounds so far just due to diet, but I needed to lose those pounds anyway. I'm back to driving again, which is great just to get out for a bit, and soak in some sun. Overall, life is good and I'm declared "CANCER FREE" at this point! Amen!

I promise I will come back and update this thread when I go back in December for the 6 month follow up scan. Meanwhile, I'm looking at the rest of this year with profound appreciation and sincere gratitude for each day. 

Best Wishes

Best wishes and Prayers for you Mom68..be strong we all have good and bad days....FOCUS ON THE GOOD!

FIND YOUR FAVORITE SONG AND LISTEN TO IT!!

BEEPOSITIVESmile

• HapB
    HapB Member Posts: 527
    Options
    Mom68 said:

Update

YOU ALL ARE LOVED!

Mom68

I aM glad to hear that you are healing and that there is no evidence of disease at the moment!  Hang in there! Thanks for the prayers!!! 

• Mom68
    Mom68 Member Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Update

Hello Gorgeous People! 

I wanted to give an update. My salivary gland cancer is gone! Yippee! I still am healing from it a bit and have a seeminly never ending sinus infection (can't shake it after the surgery), but other than that no more salivary gland cancer! Yay!

I had my full physical last week, and asked for a referral for the follow up breast diagnostic mammogram. I had every intention of leaving it until December, when my 6 month follow up was to occur. However, I have been having intermittent pain in my right breast. It just randomly pops up, and then it can be anywhere from a dull aching pain to an "ah!" severe flash of pain. I actually had a dream this week of right breast pain to wake up with right breast pain. So, it is enough that the pain will insert itself into my dreams. I guess that's more than a 5 or 6 on a pain scale of 0 to 10? 

Anyway...I called my primary and told her about it, and she agreed that my diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound should happen sooner rather than later. So, I called and I have an appointment on Tuesday, October 3rd. My last mammogram determined it was a Bi Rads Category 3. 

I'll keep you all posted as promised. Not fun. The pain is the thing that gets me. Did anyone else experience pain? I would be okay with it if it was in both breasts. But it is only in the right one. Oh well. Life is still good. I'm so happy to be mobile again and driving and getting out. My date night is tonight with my wonderful hubby. I can eat real food again. So, lots of positives here.

Love to you all...Mary

• HapB
    HapB Member Posts: 527
    Options
    Mom68 said:

Update

Hello Gorgeous People! 

I wanted to give an update. My salivary gland cancer is gone! Yippee! I still am healing from it a bit and have a seeminly never ending sinus infection (can't shake it after the surgery), but other than that no more salivary gland cancer! Yay!

I had my full physical last week, and asked for a referral for the follow up breast diagnostic mammogram. I had every intention of leaving it until December, when my 6 month follow up was to occur. However, I have been having intermittent pain in my right breast. It just randomly pops up, and then it can be anywhere from a dull aching pain to an "ah!" severe flash of pain. I actually had a dream this week of right breast pain to wake up with right breast pain. So, it is enough that the pain will insert itself into my dreams. I guess that's more than a 5 or 6 on a pain scale of 0 to 10? 

Anyway...I called my primary and told her about it, and she agreed that my diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound should happen sooner rather than later. So, I called and I have an appointment on Tuesday, October 3rd. My last mammogram determined it was a Bi Rads Category 3. 

I'll keep you all posted as promised. Not fun. The pain is the thing that gets me. Did anyone else experience pain? I would be okay with it if it was in both breasts. But it is only in the right one. Oh well. Life is still good. I'm so happy to be mobile again and driving and getting out. My date night is tonight with my wonderful hubby. I can eat real food again. So, lots of positives here.

Love to you all...Mary

Mom68, I am glad,that you are

Mom68, I am glad,that you are moving your tests up So you don't have to worry for months. I hope that there is no problem and you can move on with your life!  Keep the faith and keep us posted.