Some of the Time I am Worried - FEAR!

Kidney_Cancer_Kid
Kidney_Cancer_Kid Member Posts: 46 Member

I worry a lot.  I do use prayer, relaxation, and other techniques to calm myself, but fear is always around the corner.  The next time . . . is on my mind.  Two malignancies . . . the new tumors . . . can I keep things from multiplying?  Will I make it to 65, 60, 50?  I just have these concerns, fears, whatever.  I suppress my tears a lot.  I try to play the strong woman, but I feel the little child that just wants to run away inside of me.  I have to get my finances, my illnesses, and my tumors in particular in control!

I feel like a weak kid today, at the help agency.  Can they help me?  Will they?  I AM STRESSED OUT!!!!!!

Time for my appointment.  I'm soooooooooooooo stressed out.

Kidney_Cancer_Kid

Comments

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Prayers lifted

Your appt went well.

Let us know how it goes.

• Kidney_Cancer_Kid
    Kidney_Cancer_Kid Member Posts: 46 Member
    Thank you Noellesmom

The advocate and I are working on a plan for transportation, housing, and payment to the medical facility.  We printed lists of prices and amenities for the first 2.  I have to talk with the insurance about the facility. 

I am not as stressed as I was Monday.  I prayed, used some lavender and geranium essential oils, did a little yoga, and talked with friends. 

Kidney_Cancer_Kid

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited May 2017 #4
    Good

Lavender is good stuff.

Hope all works out well. Let us know.