The hits keep coming

Options
Amm6187
Amm6187 Member Posts: 19

So i had my pet scan done on Wednesday. The staff was wondeful and i thoroughly enjoyed my nap in the quiet room. I left feeling super positive about what the results would be.  Today i got a call from my dr and it showed nodes on the right affected  so now he will do surgery on both sides.  On a positive note it hasn't spread anywhere else and if he removes it cant do anymore damage to my body. Ok..... rant over back to my "everything's gonna be fine" adittude. 

Comments

• Mom68
    Mom68 Member Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    PET Scan

Hi Amm, I'm waiting to hear from insurance about getting my PET done. I'm very sorry to hear that yours is in the nodes. God Bless you. 

• Amm6187
    Amm6187 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Mom68 said:

PET Scan

Hi Amm, I'm waiting to hear from insurance about getting my PET done. I'm very sorry to hear that yours is in the nodes. God Bless you. 

Mom68, 

Mom68, 

Yeah it stinks but it can always be worse.  I have a great support system and my coworkers threw me a surprise "kick cancers butt and hurry back" party today.  It was so thoughtful and it was great to be around friends and have regular conversations having NOTHING to do with cancer.  Good luck on your pet.... Hopefully your insurance company won't give you much trouble.