Julia Sanford

Options
Jadie
Jadie Member Posts: 723
edited May 2017 in Breast Cancer #1

Hi all. Early this morning Julia passed away peacefully in her bed with her husband by her side. In lieu of a funeral service we simply ask that you raise a toast to an awesome person and a life well lived. A small party will be held in her honour in the near future, details to follow for those who wish to come. If you would like to make a donation in her memory please skip the flowers and send your donation to your favourite local animal rescue with special love to large horses and greyhound adoption agencies. If you know of a good and ethical organisation people can send donations to please comment below. Also if you have any tack to donate or have interest in supporting a good horse rehab through tack purchase please pm Kelly Bennett for details. 

Love to all. **** cancer. Now bugger off. xxxxx.                                                                                                                                              I was ask by the family to post this as Julia had requested it be done.

Comments

• Beepositive
    Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear

sorry to hear about Julia!! God Bless her family! ......beepositive

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    RIP Julia

I'm sorry to hear she's gone. I send my condolences and best wishes to her family.

xoxo

Victoria

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    So sorry

I am so sorry to hear this news.  I hope your family can find peace in this tough time.  Condolences to you and your family.

Clementime

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    So very sorry

I'm sorry to hear this news. My condolences to her family. Thank you for posting this. Love Surf

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    A Day to Remember

My condolences to the family and hordes of all who loved her.

I will always remember her wonderful humor and how great an affect it had.

Sherry

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    edited May 2017 #7
    Options
    Sorry to hear this

Prayers to all the family. Julia, may you rest in peace.   

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Condolences to the family

I did not get the honor of meeting this lady, however, I am sending my heart filled condolences to them.  May peace be with them in this trying time.

Hugs,

Annie

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    The comment xxxx cancer now

The comment xxxx cancer now bugger off is so her.  I am saddened that she lost her battle but glad she is at peace.  She was one of the first I met online and one of many that are now gone.  It gives me comfort to think that she and Chen and Moopy and all of the others are together on a pink bus, playing in the band and having a good time together. My condolences to her family.  I rarely comment but always read the posts and you are all in my prayers and heart.

Stef

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    My condolences to her family.

So agree with """"   cancer. It is so hard on our families and friends to watch us go through this.  Hopefully she is dancing with the angels.

Hugs to her family and friends.

Carol