Options
2»

Comments

• ssuand1
    ssuand1 Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2017 #22
    Options
    betula said:

Husband starting his first infusion June 1st.

Thanks so much for your information.  My husband starts soon and although he has not researched much about it, I fill him in on what I find out.  He is afraid he will read all bad information and does not want to go in expecting the worst but for me I prefer to have all the knowledge I can. 

Thanks again and look forward to the rest of your story. 

Betula

My husband is only 4th chemo with only fatigue

He has had no cold reactions at all yet,,however the fatigue has been awful.  I think reactions are individual but our oncologist has said effects are cumulative so we will see.  This week it was decided by his dr not to do chemo as he has a cold.  He has 4th stage colorectol and has gone to lung.  He had colon tumor removed but rectol is still there.  My husband asks almost nothing and i just go with what he feels comfortable with.  I am just so pleased with our oncologist she is so kind and caring makes a huge difference.  

Sue

• AmaP3
    AmaP3 Member Posts: 10
    Options

Cold sensitive

will the cold sensitivity begin right away?

Cold sensitivity

My cold sensitivity started on dat one of Folfox. I came home, took a sip of room temperature water and was startled by a feeling of scales in my throat. I only drink warm water and keep my hands and feet covered. 

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    PamRav said:

Crazy dreams

steroids give me CRAZY dreams!

Dreams

Ditto on the dreams.  I'm not sure which chemical created them, but they were no fun.