Options
    success to all..take one day at a time

HUGS AND LOVE TO ALL....  BEEPOSITIVESmile

• HapB
    HapB Member Posts: 527
    edited May 2017 #23
    Options

Thanks for reply

Don't you just wish that you don't have to wait.  Your's is in September and it's like why can't they just figure this out now.  I'm having panic attacks and I'm going to have a colonoscopy next month (originally diagnosed with colorectal cancer) so this is a big anxiety for me and I'm not able to get it done earlier because insurance won't pay for it, plus I'm waiting for the mammogram in October.  After my colonoscopy I'm thinking of just having the biopsy.  I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the stress I'm feeling until October. 

I'm so sorry you are going through what you are.  It sounds like you are very proactive on your situation and tests so that is great.  I'm praying the best for all of you on this board. 

Nope I'm not a knitter.  Glad you found an outlet for your anxiety.  Thank you for your post.

Kim

Annabelle

i understand your anxiety completely. I had a colorectal cancer 6 years ago and went through that treatment. I think it would really alleviate your anxiety to go ahead with the breast biopsy if you can handle it. The sooner you know, the better, one way or the other.  Anxiety is not good for our bodies at all. You could hand it over to God and wait until October if you feel you could forget about it, but that would be hard to do, understandably! Hang in there. 

• Kats2
    Kats2 Member Posts: 126
    Options
    Waiting for biopsy..

Hi Kim,

With your anxiety building up, why not strike a happy medium

and have your breast biopsy after 3 months  instead of 6? That might be a good solution. It seems that your surgeon isn't worried about your situation. I'm sure he's seen a lot of breast cancer and should be able to see if there seems to be something amiss.The fact that he doesn't should be reassuring. Only you can determine whether you want the biopsy sooner rather than later.

Good luck with your decision and with your colononoscopy. You do have many anxiety-filled thoughts that I'm sure are driving you crazy! Telling you to " Go with the flow" won't help. We each react in our own particular ways. I hope you have anti-anxiety medicine that you can take when you need it. It helps quiet those racing thoughts.

Do take care. Say prayers everyday. And keep us posted!    Kats2