blank

blank

• sherry123
    sherry123 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    eihtak said:

Tushygirl.....

Haha, thanks.....

Its hard to know where some people are coming from I guess?????

Wink

eihtak

It looks like you're pretty sure go down the same path with you will help her. She's pretty lucky with your help

• sherry123
    sherry123 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Tushygirl said:

Why would you even post this?

you know this is really an insensitive post.  You are referencing an old study without supplying an personal information.  I really can't imagine what type of person trolls a cancer site.

Not only did you post this but you sent me the same information in a private message message

blank

blank

• Phoebesnow
    Phoebesnow Member Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sherry123

she is spreading the love to other discussion boards. Can she be deleted permanently?

• Tushygirl
    Tushygirl Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Sherry123

she is spreading the love to other discussion boards. Can she be deleted permanently?

In the private message discussion we had, she told me I needed to calm down.  I told her I was calm until she invaded my life.  She also said my bad attitude was because of my treatment.  DUH!

• tanda
    tanda Member Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Tushygirl said:

In the private message discussion we had, she told me I needed to calm down.  I told her I was calm until she invaded my life.  She also said my bad attitude was because of my treatment.  DUH!

Tushygirl

I'm sorry you are being harrassed by this person.  I note that she is posting to several other sites.  Last night I sent a note to "contact csn" and asked them to

check on this person.  If she contacts you again directly, just delete the message. 

You are almost finished! Once treatment ends, in about a week or two. you should be feeling a little better.  It's hard to predict a timeline as everyone seems to heal at a different pace.   Amy was ready to go back to work in about a week or two, others needed more time.  A woman on blogforacure.org seemed to have almost no problems during treatment (and she had a stronger chemo protocol than most people) she was at MD Anderson and enjoyed the sights, museums and restaurants of Houston and was ready to go to work almost a week after she returned home.  I think she is an exception, but who knows.

I'm holding you in my thoughts and am hoping all goes well.

• Tushygirl
    Tushygirl Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tanda.  Today is my

Thanks Tanda.  Today is my last session so I am super excited.  We have been driving 2 hours each way each day.  As long as I can lay in bed with my tushy au natural, these next couple of weeks will be a piece of cake (relativily speaking).

• Mollymaude
    Mollymaude Member Posts: 431 Member
    edited April 2017 #29
    Options
    Tushy

Omg Tushy! That is a long way to drive for treatment. I'm not sure how you're doing it! I'm not sure I could have handled all that time in the car since it hurt so much to sit. It will be a piece of cake being able to stay home and heal up! Take care

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Tushygirl said:

Thanks Tanda.  Today is my

Thanks Tanda.  Today is my last session so I am super excited.  We have been driving 2 hours each way each day.  As long as I can lay in bed with my tushy au natural, these next couple of weeks will be a piece of cake (relativily speaking).

Tushygirl.....

Thinking about you and hoping your last day was a success!! 

On to recovery and healing.....praying it is a restful couple of weeks for you!

katheryn

• csalek
    csalek Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This forum helps so much

Last February (2016) I was finishing radiation and someone (on this forum)suggested using a "she pee" . I got one on Amazon and that helped a lot. They gave me peri bottles...but all the water in the world was not going to help the pain  ! It is a tough ending but you can do it !!

• Wisteria83
    Wisteria83 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    csalek said:

This forum helps so much

Last February (2016) I was finishing radiation and someone (on this forum)suggested using a "she pee" . I got one on Amazon and that helped a lot. They gave me peri bottles...but all the water in the world was not going to help the pain  ! It is a tough ending but you can do it !!

Help the urination pain with water.

I found that the peri bottles helped somewhat, but actually peeing IN a bowl or basin of water works better I think.  The urine is diluted immediately upon leaving your body, and while it doesn't take all the pain away, it sure does help tremendously.  It's not bad for you as unless you have a UTI going on, as urine is sterile, so pee in the basin then rinse with fresh water after.

• ginatom
    ginatom Member Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    csalek said:

This forum helps so much

I was thinking about that...

I was thinking about that... I have a gizmo that allows me to pee standing up like a boy. That may be what the she pee is, right?  Then maybe it wouldn't drop bank down on the burned areas.  Amazon has a selection. 

• Wisteria83
    Wisteria83 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    ginatom said:

I was thinking about that...

I was thinking about that... I have a gizmo that allows me to pee standing up like a boy. That may be what the she pee is, right?  Then maybe it wouldn't drop bank down on the burned areas.  Amazon has a selection. 

Pee like a boy

I looked into these so many years ago...around the time I was getting a hysterectomy, I stumbled across them while researching other things.  Back then they reccommended practicing in the shower so you don't end up peeing all over yourself and everything else.  Since you have to hold it tightly against yourself, it might be too painful to use during and after radiation until the burns heal.  I know for myself, personally, the swelling and pain would keep me from even attempting it.