Tomorrow is the big day!

I had my first set of CT scans last Friday since completing treatment to see if the cancer (squmous cell carcinoma on the base of my tongue and lymph node) is gone. I'm meeting with my doctor tomorrow to go over the results of the scan. Of course I'm nervous as hell and that is all I've thought about 24/7 since Friday.

I was treated at MD Anderson in Houston and had an have a very experinced and excellent care team, but I still have to worry and I'm doing all the "what ifs?". No rational reason, but there it is. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a good out come.

Comments

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Wishing you the best

Wishing you a good report, after 5 years, 4 months, I still get nervous about my yearly scan. Let us know 

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    no problem

Bionicguy,

Scanxiety is a strange  bedfellow.  This is something many go through every time the check up rolls around.

You were treated by the best, so expect great results.

Remember, the first one is often hot.

Matt

• Bionicguy
    Bionicguy Member Posts: 22
    All Good

All good news with the scan results. No evidence of disease present! Man, what a relief.

I have another one in 3 months and I'm sure I'll sweat that one too.

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,030 Member
    Bionicguy said:

All Good

All good news with the scan results. No evidence of disease present! Man, what a relief.

I have another one in 3 months and I'm sure I'll sweat that one too.

Outstanding News

Bionicguy, 

What great news to read tonight, I am very happy for you and I am sure you feel a weight has been lifted off of you. 

My Best to You and Everyone Here