Options
2»

Comments

• Wisteria83
    Wisteria83 Member Posts: 160
    edited March 2017 #22
    Options

Wis thinking of you

Im sorry you are in so much pain. But glad you don't feel anything from treatment yet. My first week was spent in pain too because I was told I couldn't take Tylenol and ibuprofen anymore and new pain meds had to be used- I ended up on oxycodone and morphine eventually. In my second week my son had to have an emergency appendectomy and I was well enough to spend the night with him in the hospital and walk the couple of blocks over to my radiation treatment the next morning!

Your son

It's kind of amazing what we can do when we don't have a choice, isn't it?  30 odd years ago, I spent a few nights at the hospital with a sick infant, just a few days after I had major abdominal surgery.  I couldn't fasten my pants, but I stayed with him!

I'm REALLY looking forward to not going for treatment this weekend!  I'll be able to sleep in because I won't need to get up so early to eat and get these pills into me.  Funny how the littlest things take on new importance!

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wisteria

The human body is an amazing creation!  I hope you will have a restful weekend!

• Mollymaude
    Mollymaude Member Posts: 431 Member
    edited March 2017 #24
    Options
    Wis

yes that mother bear instinct is strong! Have a good relaxing weekend!