Gallbladder Cancer

Shwetha
Shwetha Member Posts: 1

Hi,

My mom is diagnosed with Gallbladder Cancer recently. I want to check with the people who has survived atleast 5 yrs with all the therapy.

Can anyone help me.

Comments

• sherry123
    sherry123 Member Posts: 26
    Good luck

It won't you feel too well, if you need to take medicine for a long term. Cancer may be cased by stress, life style, cause hormone metabolism imbalance, the can goes away if your life go back to balance. Doctors are all independent, they don't share any knowledge, hopefully you can find a good doctor for your mom, knows what's happening to you mom, instead say it's cancer.

• sherry123
    sherry123 Member Posts: 26
    sherry123 said:

Good luck

It won't you feel too well, if you need to take medicine for a long term. Cancer may be cased by stress, life style, cause hormone metabolism imbalance, the can goes away if your life go back to balance. Doctors are all independent, they don't share any knowledge, hopefully you can find a good doctor for your mom, knows what's happening to you mom, instead say it's cancer.

Over medication

I've really see my dad get down quickly one after another doctors give him treatment. Most disease caused by some reason in you life, doctors can never know it. Drink more water, more cleaning, sleeping well may help, the eventual cure will be go back to balance by yourself.

For old people, those treatment are very harmful, I'd rather didn't ask them to gave my dad any treatment. If it's not doctor take care of your mom for a long time, they have to try different medicine on your mom until find one work, or never find one.

They get same money by cure someone or kill someone, nobody monitoring them in this medical system, they're all independant.

• Ekram Hussain
    Ekram Hussain Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017 #4
    Gallbladder cancer treatment

Hi , my mother is diagonised gallbladder cancer recently and Doctors says about advance stage . Is this curable ? If not How much time she has . 

• Deepakmittal
    Deepakmittal Member Posts: 1
    Gallbladder cancer found - my mother

My mother is diagnosed with gallbladder cancer stage 4, what are the chances of survival here, doctors not agreeing for surgery, chemo seems to be the only option.

How tough and painful chemo will be, is this curable from here.

• Kanwal
    Kanwal Member Posts: 1
    Gallbladder cancer found post surgery

My mother was found with gallbladder cancer post surgery by testing the specimen in lab adenocarcinoma infiltrating into muscular layer and reaching upto serosa but her pet ct scan is clear and ca markers 19.9 are also negative what should we do now

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Kanwal said:

Gallbladder cancer found post surgery

My mother was found with gallbladder cancer post surgery by testing the specimen in lab adenocarcinoma infiltrating into muscular layer and reaching upto serosa but her pet ct scan is clear and ca markers 19.9 are also negative what should we do now

Kanwal

Dont know where you live however, please get your mom into a university tpye hospital.   They have all the bells and whistles.  And also go to a site on the internet called Smart patients.  They have a million answers and can help you way better than this site ever could.  no one gets on here much.  it is frustrating.

Hugs and prayers and better outcomes 

Annie