Options
Wheatley
Wheatley Member Posts: 3

Comments

• Wheatley
    Wheatley Member Posts: 3
    Options
    My husband has liver cancer

My husband has liver cancer in the portal vein. He now has ascites-fluid buidup around his stomach.  Does anyone have any experience wth this problem?  He was given Lasix to take daily.

• sherry123
    sherry123 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Wheatley said:

My husband has liver cancer

My husband has liver cancer in the portal vein. He now has ascites-fluid buidup around his stomach.  Does anyone have any experience wth this problem?  He was given Lasix to take daily.

Be careful with the treatment

My father was treated for liver cancer for 5 years, then a doctor said he didn't really had cancer, just everyone's liver is different. But he got essential tremer from the treatment, eventually becomes parkinson. I think diseases people don't know just more than people knows, if you feel well, don't believe what lab data says.

Be careful of cancer diagnosis, you got a death claim then you get treatment, sometimes it can becomes a scam. You need to value the repute of the doctor.

If a doctor says you have cancer, it just means he don't know what disease you have, and how to give you treatment. Make sure go to different doctors, don't tell them other doctor say you have cancer. It will best if you can find a doctor knows exactly what your husband's disease is, instead of define it as cancer.

Please be aware what life environment change is affecting you husband, if you know the cause you properly can reverse it. I read another post on this board, it says he get better by having some medicine adjust metabolism, not by cancer treatment. This is the post you can reference,

https://csn.cancer.org/node/306925

God bless you