Six months HPV Oropharyngeal Cancer free, NOW has HPV nasal warts?! And my advice.

My husband is six months HPV Oropharyngeal Cancer free!

Now has HPV nasal warts. Anyone else have the virus after Cancer treatment? I know this is a different strain. I just thought it would be gone after such invasive treatment.

My advice to anyone going through this now. Get Orgain protein meal powder for the feeding tube. It did not cause bloating, and it was created by a Dr who had Cancer. Try to eat four and a half meals a day. Do not try and survive off nestle's corn syrup garbage. It doesn't even have vitamins! It can cause diabetes. Get CVS Radiance capsule vitamins and a potassium supplement. Crush up half the vitamin and potassium during first two meals of the day.  For meals, include organic eggs and rice to help stop weight loss. My husband lost 65 pounds. He lost five a week but could only gain one pound per week. One day of not being proactive lost one week's progress. You may need someone to push you!  The first day that I got the meal powder and the vitamins into him, he stayed awake more and started to improve!  

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Welcome to CSN H&N.

You sound like you have been there fighting this for a while, that is good news. I lost my ability to swallow and now I must live on a PEG Tube the rest of my life. But that is not bad I am just glad to be alive. I would like to talk to you some more about PEG Tube food so will send you a PM.

Tim

• Imotox
    Imotox Member Posts: 2
    Did you receive my emails?

Did you receive my emails?

• CherieLW
    CherieLW Member Posts: 472
    edited February 2017 #4
    Hondo said:

Welcome to CSN H&N.

You sound like you have been there fighting this for a while, that is good news. I lost my ability to swallow and now I must live on a PEG Tube the rest of my life. But that is not bad I am just glad to be alive. I would like to talk to you some more about PEG Tube food so will send you a PM.

Tim

With losing your ability to

With losing your ability to eat, are you still able to drink and talk? I know this may sound like a dumb question. I really don't know. 

• Drivingdaisy
    Drivingdaisy Member Posts: 263
    Orgain

Definitely the best.  Would not drink any of that Ensure or Boost crap. I buy it in the small containers pre-made for on the go.  Out a yr from treatment & still drink it when I want a snack or on the go.  Brought some to My Chemo Center for people to try.  Even the nurses liked it and drink it.   George's no taste Aloe concentrate is great to drink 2xdaily, helps with the Throat & your gut.  Get it on Amazon.  Lisa