Update...

Options

I just had my fourth infusion (about a week ago).  My CA-125 is still not lowering, though my symptoms are lessening.  I still have fatigue-- though I am in chemotherapy, so it doesn't really surprise me, and the aches are the weirdest things.

My aches/pain seems to move to different parts of my body each round.  At first, I had pain in my chest area and upper body.  Then my second round, it was again upper chest area.  The last two infusions, my pain has moved to my pelvic floor, back, and hip areas.  My fatigue is also increasing too.  It's not overwhelming.  No skin issues.  I'm getting a ct scan soon, just to make sure.  My doctor hasn't scheduled it yet, but I think he is letting my fourth round work before ordering the tests.  Also my neutrophils are low, which the doctor had said would not happen.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Details

Jodi, is this a first diagnosis or recurrance?  What type of ovarian cancer is it? Serous?  Or another type?

• Jodisgoing180
    Jodisgoing180 Member Posts: 97
    Options
    Tethys41 said:

Details

Jodi, is this a first diagnosis or recurrance?  What type of ovarian cancer is it? Serous?  Or another type?

Details

Recurrence-- my cancer grew through the frontline treatment.  Later it was found on my Caris Report that taxol was not effective.  I have Serous Epilethial High Grade Ovarian Cancer Stage IV.