Options
124»

Comments

• tambrak
    tambrak Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2017 #62
    Options
    It's been awhile..Husband 3 months into remission with HL

just wanted to say HI, and hope everyone is good, and pushing through with positive vibes!

We go for my husbands 1st -3 month check up with his Oncol tomorrow am, and I am feeling a little anxious, as we have not been in that office since April 17th! I know in my heart, he is still good in his remission, as he is 98% back to his old self! Hairs are returning all over, appetite is normal, etc.. Still some weakness in the legs, but he can deal with that!

Every 3 months for 2 years, so we are on our way.....

thoughts and hello to everyone who was there when I was at my worst, worrying and struggling to help my husband get through his treatment.

I will keep you all posted, and enjoy this Lovely July afternoon.

Tammy K. Cool

• Rocquie
    Rocquie Member Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    tambrak said:

It's been awhile..Husband 3 months into remission with HL

just wanted to say HI, and hope everyone is good, and pushing through with positive vibes!

We go for my husbands 1st -3 month check up with his Oncol tomorrow am, and I am feeling a little anxious, as we have not been in that office since April 17th! I know in my heart, he is still good in his remission, as he is 98% back to his old self! Hairs are returning all over, appetite is normal, etc.. Still some weakness in the legs, but he can deal with that!

Every 3 months for 2 years, so we are on our way.....

thoughts and hello to everyone who was there when I was at my worst, worrying and struggling to help my husband get through his treatment.

I will keep you all posted, and enjoy this Lovely July afternoon.

Tammy K. Cool

3 months

Hi Tammy, I know the feeling about going to "that office" again after an absence. You will get into a new rhythm. At my last check up, I graduated to every 6 months. 

Everyone will be so happy to see you and see your husband doing so well, it will be like a reunion. 

Best,

Rocquie