Stage Four Colon Cancer Survivor

blessed39
blessed39 Member Posts: 90 Member

Hi everybody. I just recently joined CSN and still learning to use the site. I joined because my daughter's suggestion.

I wrote my story about a year ago. It's entitled "How I Beat Stage Four Colon Cancer." I posted it about four days ago

and have gotten seventy reads so far. I'm totally blown away by this. I had no idea how many hurting people were out

there. If you would like to read my cancer story, just go to my blog and feel free to make any comments. No medical advice

just what worked for me. I just had my fifth or sixth colonoscopy (lost count) and all clear. God bless you,  blessed39

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Hello

I can flag your duplicate post, and the mods can delete it. 

I am happy to hear that you are doing so well. I must go and check your blog out. 

Thanks for posting. 

TRU    

p.s.  Your post probably duplicated becasue you hit the back button. If you go to the top of the page, hit the Colorectal Cancer button in the middle (underneath the About me area) and it will take you back to the forum and not duplicate your post. 

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    edited January 2017 #3
    I just posted on the first

I just posted on the first one, I didn't realize there were two. How do I read your blog? Thanks.

Jan

• blessed39
    blessed39 Member Posts: 90 Member
    JanJan63 said:

I just posted on the first

I just posted on the first one, I didn't realize there were two. How do I read your blog? Thanks.

Jan

"How I Beat Stage Four Colon Cancer"

Jan, like I said I'm new to the site, so bear with me. I think you just pull up my site name of "blessed39" and my blog is right there. The story is the first thing on my blog. If you can't find it, I guess ask the question on the discussion site. Thanks for your interest. blessed39

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    blessed39 said:

"How I Beat Stage Four Colon Cancer"

Jan, like I said I'm new to the site, so bear with me. I think you just pull up my site name of "blessed39" and my blog is right there. The story is the first thing on my blog. If you can't find it, I guess ask the question on the discussion site. Thanks for your interest. blessed39

Thanks! I didn't realize the

Thanks! I didn't realize the blogs were right there, I rarely check out other member's pages. Very interesting and well written. I was particularly taken by the part where you talk about depression after the surgery. I remember the night after my colon resection and waking up at something like 3 am and having an overwhelming urge to do away with myself. To the point where I lay there thinking about how it could be done until I finally went back to sleep. I was trying to think about how I could get into the area where they keep the drugs. I couldn't have gotten out of bed, though. I didn't realize this was normal after that surgery? I've always been somewhat ashamed that I actually thought hard about doing it.

Jan

• Travis8
    Travis8 Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2017 #6
    How do I go to your blog. I'm

How do I go to your blog. I'm new at this. I'm stage 4 and just had surgery to remove liver mets.