Qt34167 Member Posts: 41

What is NED?

Thanks

Comments

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    edited January 2017 #2
    Everyone's favorite uncle

No Evidece of Disease (on your scan or other test).

Icemantoo

• JerzyGrrl
    JerzyGrrl Member Posts: 760 Member
    edited January 2017 #3
    Ned is...

Ned is everyone's favorite uncle -- as in, when you go for your periodic scans and there's "no evidence of disease" -- Uncle Ned has paid you a visit. He gets around!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    edited January 2017 #4
    for the rest of us

it can be different.  Despite all my tumors, for me it means "Not even dead"

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    foxhd said:

for the rest of us

Foxy=NED=YAAAY!!!!
    Hugs, Jan

Foxy=NED=YAAAY!!!!

Hugs, Jan

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    edited January 2017 #6
    Or

Or

Ned is our sweet uncle who is supposed to pay us a visit every now and then;)

Forough

• Qt34167
    Qt34167 Member Posts: 41
    edited January 2017 #7
    foxhd said:

for the rest of us

for the rest of us

I am with you.  Feel pretty good and having fun even with tumors in lungs and liver!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Just continues to prove

that even for people who get very sick at times, we can live with our cancer. Sometimes the fight is damn hard. I've always known my life long training has taught me that I can always tolerate just a little more. I also learned from contact sports that I can get knocked down pretty damn hard and I still get back up. I've learned that accepting how my life has been altered allows me to readjust my goals and expectations. I do miss my Harley but you should see how nice my property looks. I look forward to continue persuing my hobbies and interests this year as I am proof we are living with cancer not dying from it. FLY.