Lou Ann m please

Can you give me your name for a discussion in primate on Facebook? Messenger or mail? Thanck you

Comments

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member
    If you go to my  MY CSN Page

If you go to my  MY CSN page there is a link at the bottom that get you to my email.  Click on my picture and it will take you to my page.

Lou Ann

• Sandrine04
    Sandrine04 Member Posts: 76
    edited January 2017 #3
    Thanck you

Hello lou Ann, e-mail is not possible.. He said error. 

My name is sandrine i am french, scuse for my english. 

I have endometrial cancer. Adénocarcinoma endometrial stage4

Cancer is in peritoneum. On my intestines and diaphragme. 

I had chemo, 6round of cisplatine, doxoburine and endoxan and tumor are more little. But surgery is impossible beaucoup we can't removed diaphragme. 

Now I received carboplatine and taxotere.

I am very afraid.  Can you help me? 

Kiss

• Lou Ann M
    edited January 2017 #4

Thanck you

Hello lou Ann, e-mail is not possible.. He said error. 

My name is sandrine i am french, scuse for my english. 

I have endometrial cancer. Adénocarcinoma endometrial stage4

Cancer is in peritoneum. On my intestines and diaphragme. 

I had chemo, 6round of cisplatine, doxoburine and endoxan and tumor are more little. But surgery is impossible beaucoup we can't removed diaphragme. 

Now I received carboplatine and taxotere.

I am very afraid.  Can you help me? 

Kiss

Sending hugs and prayers

i wish there was more that I could say to that would help.  I do know it is normal to be afraid.  Most people with this kind of cancer do seem to be,treated with surgery either before or after chemo and,radiation.  But that does not mean that treatment without surgery won't work.  My original cancer was treated first with surgery and then chemo and radiation.  It has since spread to,other places and surgery has never been mentioned.  During the last 3 years since it has recurred it has been treated with various types of chemo.  So far it hasn't gotten rid of it but it has kept me alive.  I have many more good days than bad.  There are many new kinds of treatments out there Now, so do no,give up hope.  You could have your tu,ora tested for a genomics match that will tell your oncologia what kind of chemo may work best.  I am now on immunotherapy treatments and they are working on all except for one tumor.

What gets me through this is my belief in God.  At the very beginning of my journey someone told me that if God did not take this away from me, He would see me through it.  And He has.  When I am most afraid, I pray and that helps me more than anything else.

Hugs and prayers, Lou Ann

• Sandrine04
    Sandrine04 Member Posts: 76
    edited January 2017 #5
    Lou ann

Thanck you for give me your opinion.

It means that my cancer is like a cancer that comes back?not opérable but  there are solutions to live with?

• Lou Ann M
    edited January 2017 #6

Lou ann

Thanck you for give me your opinion.

It means that my cancer is like a cancer that comes back?not opérable but  there are solutions to live with?

There is always hope and new

There is always hope and new treatments.  Sending you hugs and prayers, Lou Ann