Options
2»

Comments

• LA123
    LA123 Member Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2017 #22
    Options
    Sorry for your loss Diya

Diya, I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my mom to cancer eight years ago. Many hugs to you and your loved ones, my prayers are with you.

Lucy

• Dsr
    Dsr Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

• hdjjlss
    hdjjlss Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2017 #24
    Options
    uterine/endometrial cancer

I have just finished 6 rounds of chemotherapy for a recurrence of endometrial cancer  Presently in complete remission.  Hooray!  Is there anyone else out there in the same or similar situation?  Thank  you.

• Nellasing
    Nellasing Member Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    hdjjlss said:

uterine/endometrial cancer

I have just finished 6 rounds of chemotherapy for a recurrence of endometrial cancer  Presently in complete remission.  Hooray!  Is there anyone else out there in the same or similar situation?  Thank  you.

Hi hdjjlss,

I finished in Sept. this year but it was my 1st time not a recurrence.  Congratulations on being NED- hoping and praying that this time you dance together forever!!! 

There are several ladies who have faced recurrence and they'll probably be along soon but as I read your post I am thinking perhaps you might want to start your own thread so it moves to the top.  You could tell a little more about your grade/stage cancer since there are so many and that will help each person know how they might help in comments.  Just my thoughts.

In the meantime so glad you have found this group- I didn't find them til I was finished and sure do wish I had found the before.  Better late than never though right?!

Looking forward to getting to know you better.   This is a great place for answers, support, venting etc. etc  (((HUGS)))