lesions

Royce1
Royce1 Member Posts: 24 Member

Has anyone had a breakout of lesions as a recurrence? My mom has some lesions on her ankle,arms and back and it's making me afraid. I'm going to call her doctor to make sure it has nothing to do with her UPSC.

Comments

• oldbeauty
    oldbeauty Member Posts: 366 Member
    edited December 2016 #2
    Sores or CT Scan

Royce, very sorry for your mother's trouble.  Are you asking about open sores on her skin, or has she had a recent CT and that's what the report is saying about "spots" internally?  I've not heard or read anything about a recurrence causing open sores on the skin.  But you are right to call her doctor.  Best wishes.  oldbeauty

• Royce1
    oldbeauty said:

Sores or CT Scan

Royce, very sorry for your mother's trouble.  Are you asking about open sores on her skin, or has she had a recent CT and that's what the report is saying about "spots" internally?  I've not heard or read anything about a recurrence causing open sores on the skin.  But you are right to call her doctor.  Best wishes.  oldbeauty

They are open sores that end

They are open sores that end up being crusty. Thanks for your reply and well wishes!

• Nellasing
    Nellasing Member Posts: 528 Member
    I haven't heard of that but I'm pretty new....

The only things I've seen was my mother ended up with shingles- that was open sores and very painful.  My dad had cellulitius and that made sores and they got crusty from lymph leaking.  Perhaps others will have better info. for you.  Just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear it and hope you find something out very soon- you can't have sores because it is dangerous to get an infection if her immune system is compromised.  (((HUGS)))

• Royce1
    edited December 2016 #5
    Thank you! Yes I want to find

Thank you! Yes I want to find out what it is soon. She's got an appointment coming up soon.