update for a bronscosopy

2»

Comments

• Nellasing
    Nellasing Member Posts: 528 Member
    edited December 2016 #22
    Prayers and Hugs

coming every single day til you hear and beyond <3<3  (((HUGS))) and Merry Christmas to us all <3<3

• Soup52
    Soup52 Member Posts: 908 Member
    Prayers for your wait. Have a

Prayers for your wait. Have a Merry Christmas!

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Sue, I agree with the other

Sue, I agree with the other ladies - waiting is the pits!!  It seems all we ever do with this cancer is WAIT!  Waiting for test results; waiting for those three month exams, waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I hope you can enjoy Christmas - we're here for you!!

Love,

Eldri

• Kvdyson
    Kvdyson Member Posts: 789
    Sue, hopefully you will be so

Sue, hopefully you will be so busy enjoying the holidays that you forget all about needing to wait for results. Wishing that your week be filled with good food, good friends and great memories! Kim

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    Namedropper, I wish you the

Namedropper, I wish you the best of holiday cheer. Janae

• namedropper
    namedropper Member Posts: 102 Member
     It is Breast cancer in the

It is Breast cancer in the lung. I have a Dr. appt at 3pm on weds. He wants to discuss a new pill called Ibrance. I will keep everyone updated. I am  waiting for a call from my uterine cancer Dr. also.    Thanks for your support.

• Nellasing
    Nellasing Member Posts: 528 Member

It is Breast cancer in the lung. I have a Dr. appt at 3pm on weds. He wants to discuss a new pill called Ibrance. I will keep everyone updated. I am  waiting for a call from my uterine cancer Dr. also.    Thanks for your support.

Oh dear- not what we wanted to hear!

I'm so sorry - I hope your appt goes well- is that this Wed. as in tomorrow?  Sending (((HUGS))) and prayers as you make these appts and decisions. 

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,351 Member
    Oh namedropper, I am so sorry

Oh namedropper, I am so sorry to hear this.  You, like all the ladies, are always in my prayers.

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Namedropper, so sorry to hear

Namedropper, so sorry to hear this! I hope Ibrance is the magic formula that works for you. Please let us know how you are doing and what the doc says.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member

Wow, you sure are dealing

Wow, you sure are dealing with a lot right now!!  Please keep us updated on your new treatment and what your uterine doctor says.  (((Sue)))

Love,

Eldri

• Editgrl
    Editgrl Member Posts: 903 Member
    Like everyone here, I am

Like everyone here, I am sorry to hear this.  But I'm glad to know that your doctor is offering you options.  Please keep us updated.

• Kvdyson
    Kvdyson Member Posts: 789
    edited December 2016 #33
    Ibrance

Sue, so very sorry to hear that diagnosis. Ibrance just received accelerated approval by the FDA because it was found to work so well. It is very hopeful that you qualify for it. I am sending you very positive energy to get through treatment again. You can do this!!

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member

So sorry

Maybe this will Be easier to treat than a recurrence of Endomedria.  I have seen ads for Ibrance.  Hopefully it will work for you and you can get back to.your NED dance.

Lou Ann