Dendritic Cell Therapy

Hi. My father has stage 4 high grade urothelial carcinoma with lung metastasis. He had a radical cystectomy in 2013. He also has only 1 functioning kidney. In 2016 we detected a tumor in his lung along with a few small nodes with SUV uptake. He underwent 6 cycles of chemotherapy, which he completed in end of August. The latest PET Scan shows the main lung tumor has shrunk to less than 1 cm and has no uptake. However, some of the nodes still have some uptake. The doctors are happy with the results, but say we need to keep a watch for when the nodes may start increasing in size.

During his chemo, we also tried out ayurvedic treatment (we personally know someone for whom this worked and who has been fine for 12 years now). We also kept a close watch on his diet, he followed a no sugar, no lactose and no gluten diet, in addition to which he has now started micronutrition.

What we were wondering was if anyone here has tried dendritic cell therapy? I have just started researching the subject, and am quite confused about whether there are different types of DC therapy or just the stardard one. If anyone has tried it out or researched it, I would really appreciate any feedback and advice. Also, we were considering a Dr Frank Gansauge in Germany for this therapy. Has anyone ever heard of him? If no, who is the best option for Dendritic Cell therapy? Please do help, 

thanks

Megha