2 Years Ago...

jason.2835
jason.2835 Member Posts: 337 Member

Hey, all,

Apologies for not being able to post to this group as often as I'd like.  I started a new job back in June (went from 20 years at McDonald's to WAWA- LOVE it so far) and Jacob is quickly approaching his first birthday on November 2nd.  Lot happening right now but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  

I realize my 2 year surgeversary came and went on the 21st and thought it would be a good time to touch base.  I have been reading posts and am glad that so many familiar faces are still active on the board.  

I have my 2-year visit with the doc coming on Halloween and my scans are this Tuesday.  This is a big visit because if I'm given the all clear, I go to yearly visits after this one.  So I'm looking forward to another clean bill of health and an extremely happy upcoming holiday season.

Best wishes to you all,

- Jay

Comments

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    Hi Jay,

Hi Jay,

great to hear from you! So glad you are doing fine and love your job . Congrats on approaching Jacob's birthday :-). Is he walking already?

Good luck with your scans, I'm absolutely sure they'll be fine!

Alla

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    edited October 2016 #3
    YAY JAY!!! Glad you are doing

YAY JAY!!! Glad you are doing well and your little one is as well.

Happy 2nd birthday to him!

Hugs to you and yours~

Jan

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    Hi, Jay

Good luck on your scan and I'm glad you posted.   It's always good to hear these good news stories.

Stub

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    edited October 2016 #5
    the best motivator

raising your family  should keep you strong and healthy for a long time. Good for you Jason.

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    Best wishes Jay

Happy Birthday to little Jacob.  And what the heck is WAWA??  :-)

Donna~