Jeff Anderson

Options
Easyflip
Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
edited October 2016 in Colorectal Cancer #1

passed away this morning. His wife, Misun, thanks everyone for their support and concern. Jeff's battle was epic and inspirational. I'm picturing him now riding his beloved motorcycle. Rest In Peace Jeff.

Easyflip/Richard

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Such sad news

Thank you Richard for letting us know about Jeff's passing.  We had all been wondering about him.

He definately was one of those who fought with all he was and still found the strenght to find joy in living.

Please pass on to his wife my sincerest condolances.

Marie who loves kitties

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    So sorry

Way too many people lost to this damn disease!

My sympathy to his family. He was a really nice guy! He will be missed.

Lin

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited October 2016 #4
    Options
    Shoot!

Dearest Jeff! He was a trouper, a fighter, a character. He will NOT be forgotten.

Thanks Richard for passing on the sad news. 

SUE

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    shoot

Rest in peace Jeff.  You were a really nice man and you will be missed.  Say hi to Craig for us, I'll be you two are getting along great.  My condolences to his family.  Traci

I wanted to type out a long list of swear words. :-(

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    edited October 2016 #6
    Options
    I was dreading this news.  so

I was dreading this news.  so sad. Jeff was such a supportive, strong and kind man.

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    edited October 2016 #7
    Options
    Very Saddened

I just read about it on Facebook. My deepest condolences to Misun, their family, and to all of you who new Jeff. He was an incredible man who will be always be remembered.

Peace to us all

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    No matter how bad things got

I always had a feeling that Jeff would make it. I will miss him and his enthusiasm. My condolences to his family and friends. Ron.

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    edited October 2016 #9
    Options
    Oh dear,  i'm so saddened to

Oh dear,  i'm so saddened to hear this news.  He was a very kind and thoughtful man, and was instrumental in getting a laptop for Craig.  My deepest sympathy to his family and friends, he will be missed. 

Cynthia

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    edited October 2016 #10
    Options
    jeff

oh dear I am so so sorry for this loss.....Misun......deepest condolences....Jeff I always felt such a bond with you.....we were some of the early multiple liver resections.....I shall miss you my dear friend.......mags

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited October 2016 #11
    Options
    Damn. Ride free and easy,

Damn. Ride free and easy, Jeff.

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    edited October 2016 #12
    Options
    Thank you for sharing it with

Thank you for sharing it with us. I just, I don't know what to say. I find that while I'm Candian the word that is often appropriate is a British term. Gutted. I am gutted.

My concolences to his wife and family.

Jan

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited October 2016 #13
    Options
    Family

My sincere condolences to his wife and family!!!

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. Jeff was such

I am so sorry. Jeff was such a gift to so many of us on the forum. Blessings to Misun...his love for you was palpable. 

Thank you, Richard for letting us know.

jeff, you will be missed.

CM

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I was eating lunch and

I was eating lunch and decided to drop on.  Just stopped midbite.  Will miss Jeff, good guy, loved to bike.  So glad he got in a last ride.  Prayers to his wife.

• vtspa6
    vtspa6 Member Posts: 172
    edited October 2016 #16
    Options
    I just hate reading this

I just hate reading this awful news.  I have just been on this site a little over a year and one of the first things I noticed was Jeff was a fighter, he was not going to go down without fighting!  One thing for sure, he loved life.

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    :(

I had not been on the board for a week or so and just saw this.  Amazing person with so much strength and determination, and one who helped me get through things.  Thoughts with his family and friends.  

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    edited October 2016 #18
    Options
    So Sad

Jeff was one of those survivors who really brought love and kindness to this forum. He was truly a wonderful soul. And there is no doubt he will be sadly missed. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family, friends, and those on this forum who share th loss with me. 

Love and Light to you Jeff. And thank you for all your kindness.

Sincerely,

Philip