Options
13»

Comments

• button2
    button2 Member Posts: 421
    edited January 2017 #42
    Options
    Carol it sounds like you have

Carol it sounds like you have loving family and good people helping you. I hope you manage to feel comfortable and just know that we are all by your side as well. Take care, Anna 

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    edited January 2017 #43
    Options
    As usual

My Ninja, though you may not realize it, you are again helping us.  Let's face it, we must face this.

I wonder if the staff's annoyances really may help distract from it all. Our old mantra, one day at a time may be keeping you going more than you realize even though your big picture, that we should not look at often, is much smaller.

Dare we talk about it really? I, again dear Ninja, wish you comfort.

Sherry

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Sending love

A big bouquet of love. All for you. Softest petals, beautiful colors, a flower quilt to wrap around you. 

xoxo

Victoria

• Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    edited January 2017 #45
    Options
    Peace and comfort

Every day you keep inspiring others and fighting.  I want to thank you for that and all the different ways you help us all here, Carol.  Sending you thanks, admiration, peace and comfort.

Clementine

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Peaceful and pain free

journey from this point forward Miss Carol, our Warrior Princess.  Your are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Words can not describe my admiration and gratitude to you.

gentle hugs, Vicki Sam

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Checking in

Sending you love.

xoxo

Victoria

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Thinking of you ~♡

Just wanting to let you know, and I am certain others are thinking of you as well.

~M

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi Carol

Big hug being sent to you!  Linda

• Teach76
    Teach76 Member Posts: 354 Member
    edited January 2017 #50
    Options
    Sending prayers

Hi, Carol

Thank you for choosing to be with us during this painful time.  My experience with hospice has been that they quickly become family - I hope that your caring team feels like that to you!  Enjoy the time you get to spend with your family during these busy winter days.  May peace be at your side and pain far enough away.

God's peace to you,

Kathy

• marycurbelo1204
    marycurbelo1204 Member Posts: 73
    edited January 2017 #51
    Options
    Hi Carol

I've been following you and the rest since 2013.  There are no words to pen to express how deeply sorry I feel that you're going thru pain and discomfort.  I pray every day to the Lord to make you well and comfortable.  God Bless you always dear Carol.  Sending you love    Mary

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    edited January 2017 #52
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the prayers and suppport.

Still can't believe it could be so draining and painful.  Grateful for extra time. Just never want any of you to go Thru this. Hate that there is no quality to any of this, especially no taste for food!  

Love and hugs,

Carol

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Dear Carol,

You, my friend, are in my thoughts and prayers daily.  The Hershey pinks send their love.  Thank you for checking in.  

xoxo, 

Jean

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    edited January 2017 #54
    Options
    Amazing

Yes Ninja you are amazing.  You remain so grateful and with the ire of the beast going full throttle.  If only the universe would see fit to take away the pain and whatever cannot be said.

May this time be fulfilling for you and your family and may some comfort come to you on this road.

It is gratifying you continue to check in with us all selfishly in our own pain for you but always amazed at your positive perspective.

XOXO

Sherry

• Yangj0429
    Yangj0429 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2017 #55
    Options
    Carol,

Carol,

you are a really champion.  I admire you stay so positive throughout those painful experience.  I hope the Hospice nurse could give you something to help you with your pain.

Best,

• KathyLQ
    KathyLQ Member Posts: 100
    Options
    camul said:

Thanks everyone for the prayers and suppport.

Still can't believe it could be so draining and painful.  Grateful for extra time. Just never want any of you to go Thru this. Hate that there is no quality to any of this, especially no taste for food!  

Love and hugs,

Carol

Carol, you're going to think

Carol, you're going to think I'm off base.    But still... please...   watch this whole series:

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq-encore/episode-1/?utm_campaign=agq-2017-01&utm_medium=email&utm_source=maropost&utm_content=2017-01-17-2356#

And I have great hope there will be something in it for you...   don't give up seeking... have those around you watch it as well...

p.s.   I joined this forum the same month you did.

• button2
    button2 Member Posts: 421
    edited January 2017 #57
    Options
    Carol I posted to you on Sasu

Carol I posted to you on Sasu's thread called "View from here".. in case you didn't see it!

• blessed39
    blessed39 Member Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    "How I Beat Stage Four Colon Cancer"

Dear camul. If you would be interested in my story "How I Beat Stage Four Colon cancer" just go to my site and click on blog and my story will come up. I have no medical advice, just what worked for me. God Bless   blessed39