Test

todd121
todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member

I haven't been able to post. My apologies, but I just wanted to see if it would work. I've been trying for 2 days. Keep getting a "sorry" page with an error message to email to support.

Todd

Comments

• JerzyGrrl
    JerzyGrrl Member Posts: 760 Member
    edited June 2016 #2
    Sorry page

I've been getting the "sorry" page a lot, too.  Seems to happen more when I'm using fancy formatting. Or smilies.  Or hyphens. Or pareththeses.  Or...

Being a newbie, I thought maybe it was me.  Now I know I'm not all that special after all.  Dang. 

Jerzy

• todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    edited June 2016 #3
    JerzyGrrl said:

Sorry page

I've been getting the "sorry" page a lot, too.  Seems to happen more when I'm using fancy formatting. Or smilies.  Or hyphens. Or pareththeses.  Or...

Being a newbie, I thought maybe it was me.  Now I know I'm not all that special after all.  Dang. 

Jerzy

Never happened before

But the past two days I haven't been able to get a post in. It's frustrating when you write a really long, eloquent post worthy of a pulitzer prize, and then the browser crashes and you lose it. Really makes you want throw keyboards and monitors across the room.

Todd

• JerzyGrrl
    JerzyGrrl Member Posts: 760 Member
    todd121 said:

Never happened before

But the past two days I haven't been able to get a post in. It's frustrating when you write a really long, eloquent post worthy of a pulitzer prize, and then the browser crashes and you lose it. Really makes you want throw keyboards and monitors across the room.

Todd

On the other hand

But on the other hand, it's kind of convenient to be able to blame one's lack of a Pulitzer on the interwebs. 

Oh, and aim for upholstered furniture when you throw. 

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    Won't allow anything creative

really frustrating isn't it?  So much for new and improved.....balderdash!!

:-)   Donna~

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    I also get a " sorry page" if

I also get a " sorry page" if I use smilies, otherwise I have no problem.

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    foroughsh said:

I also get a " sorry page" if

I also get a " sorry page" if I use smilies, otherwise I have no problem.

Smilies

Are problematic in my experience. I guess you could always type in Word and copy and paste