Options
2»

Comments

• Gypsy28
    Gypsy28 Member Posts: 69
    Options
    Fritz said:

Hi Shirely.  I too am new

Hi Shirely.  I too am new here.  Stage IVA Tonsil Cancer.  Surgery in April and 13 of 33 rads completed and 3 of 6 Cisplatin chemo infusions completed.  This has been a wonderful site to pick up helpful hints and share information.

As with everyone else here, I hope all goes well for you.

Freddie

Thanks Freddie.

Thanks Freddie.

• Gypsy28
    Gypsy28 Member Posts: 69
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Gypsy

Sorry to hear about you having this stuff but you are in the right place for help in getting answers to your questions.

Welcome to the family

Tim  

Thank you Tim.

Thank you Tim.

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    edited June 2016 #24
    Options
    New Faces

This is one site I hate seeing new faces. One thing I can say or add to all the great advise others will give you is..................... If I can do it anybody can. You will be surprised how cancer can knock you down and how your body slaps it back and satnds back up. Gypsy and Joanne stay positive and ask plaenty of questions because there are many fine folks on this site that can walk you through your battle.

Life is good

Jeff

• kdot2003
    kdot2003 Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi Shirley

Hi there, hypopharyngeal cancer here.  I felt alone too because NOBODY I knew or even heard of had my cancer.  Alot of other kinds of cancer but not mine.  You are definately not alone though.  It occurs to me I shouldnt say "my cancer" because it is NOT MINE.  Anyway welcome and these guys here are so awesome with their knowledge and experience!!

• RottiesMom
    RottiesMom Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks Jeff

Waiting to go into first radiation treatment. staying positive