Another night in the hospital when will it end

Jenny321
Jenny321 Member Posts: 1

My 69 year old beautiful mother is dying in the hospital aND I'm laying on my makeshift bed on the floor. I'm so heartbroken  I don't know how I will ever get over it. Sometimes I wish I would die as well. How Many more nights can this go on were both so tired . How much more drugs can she take. She's so strong she's fighting it like a warrior. I just don't know anymore as the tears roll down my face .

Comments

• dennycee
    dennycee Member Posts: 857 Member
    Checking to see how things

Checking to see how things are going.  Has she been placed in hospice?  

• Butterfly25
    Butterfly25 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016 #3
    Day by Day
    Jenny321. So sorry what you are going through. . It's ok to feel that way and you cry when you need to. Don't forget to take care of youself. Let others help you... Or ask for help. Most people will do anything you ask. I am praying for you and your family. Hang in there Jenny321, just take it day by day... My mom was diagnosed April 1 2015 w small cell lung cancer. I am a grown woman and her diagnosis made me feel like a child. No matter how old you are that is your mom... Just be there for her and support her and help her fight if that's what she wants to do. My mom wasn't going down w/o a fight and she is still here today.