Extra cans of Osmolite 1.5

the_wife
the_wife Member Posts: 184

My hubby has long since been off the tube, but we have some leftover Osmolite 1.5 for anyone who is interested. We have 12 cans that expire July 2016 and 24 cans that expire Sept 2016. You can have it no charge, just pay the shipping. I'm not sure how that would work, though. Feel free to message me. 

Comments

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,034 Member
    edited May 2016 #2
    Shipping cost

Years ago, I was fortunate to receive some donated cans of nutrition from a person that didn't need them. The person that sent the cans to me had already looked into the cost of the shipment. I sent a check basically the same day that he sent the nutrition. I forget how much the shipping charge was,this was in 2004 but it was less than if I had gone out to purchase several cases of nutrition. I was grateful to receive them, they were exactly the brand and size I had been on for some time. All based on Trust. I thank you for doing this for others. 

I had some left over as I had to get some more, but I too sent out a message to say I would donate my leftovers. I had no takers, so I asked the local Veterans Nursing Home if they could use them. They said that they could, so that is where I gave my couple of cases of nutrition. 

My Best to You and Everyone Here

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    We also have leftovers

of Osmolite 1.5 and also IsoSource 1.5 Our nutritionist suggested contacting the local American Cancer Society chapter because sometimes they will take it as long as it is in date.

Barb K. in Buffalo