No scarf or wig today

2»

Comments

• CheeseQueen57
    CheeseQueen57 Member Posts: 933 Member
    edited May 2016 #22
    Leg hair

i was so disappointed when my surgeon told me yesterday that I might not lose my leg hair. WTF!!!!

• Editgrl
    Editgrl Member Posts: 903 Member
    edited May 2016 #23
    CQ

Well, dang, that was the best part of chemo! (I used the sarcasm font there.)  No leg or underarm hair.  I only wish I had been doing chemo in the summertime when I could take full advantage of that particular SE.

• joannewtta
    joannewtta Member Posts: 43
    Chin hair

Losing chin whiskers was the best but the came back strong. Lol

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited May 2016 #25

Leg hair

i was so disappointed when my surgeon told me yesterday that I might not lose my leg hair. WTF!!!!

I was completely hairless

I was completely hairless from the chemo but when the hair grew back on my legs - OMG, it's black gorilla hair!!!  It's crazy!!  The hair on my arms is back what it was like before - soft, almost colorless and very little.....but there's ONE long black hair on my right arm.  I'm going to let it grow to see how long it gets (do I have a boring life or WHAT??).  

Did your surgeon tell you why she thinks you might not lose your leg hair??

Love,

Eldri

• Soup52
    Soup52 Member Posts: 908 Member
    Yes, chin hair loss is the

Yes, chin hair loss is the best! Now my eyebrows and lashes are getting sparse:(

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member
    Hair

When I first lost my hair after the very firsts chemo, I lost it all. Eyebrows and lashes were the last to go. The hair on my head has come back 3 different times depending on what kind of chemo I was on and is actually coming back now although this time it seems to be thinker and redder but only on the sides and back. My front is still as bald as,can be.  My leg, arm, and pubic hair,have never,returned even once.  The long thick aggravating hair on my chin is always the,first to return and the last to leave.  Lou Ann