3 Year Anniversary

Options
fishmanpa
fishmanpa Member Posts: 1,227 Member

Today is three years since the end of treatment. Interestingly enough, I didn't realize it until my wife brought me my coffee in the mug commemorating it! I guess it's an indication of how far I've come and adapted to the "new normal". Things are good. I have my good days and not so good days but all things considered, I'm doing quite well. 

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to all who are still fighting the beast and those recovering. 

"T"

Comments

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Whoo Hoo T!!!!

Congratulations on your 3 year cancerversay! 

p

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    GOOD!

“T”,

Jack has left the room!

NED on!

Matt

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    YAY!

Congrats on hitting the 3 year mark!  Hoping each day is better and better for you!! 

• the_wife
    the_wife Member Posts: 184
    Options
    Congratulations!!! And even

Congratulations!!! And even more awesome is the fact that you forgot all about it! Hugs to you and your wife! Wishing you both many more happy and carefree anniversaries! Cool

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    Way to go "T"

Glad to hear this "T". Congratulations.

• Barbaraek
    Barbaraek Member Posts: 626
    Options
    That's fantastic news T

Not only are you still NED, but you are truly living each day without letting cancer pervade your thoughts and get in the way of enjoying each day. Now that's inspirational to me.

Barbara

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Great

Happy to hear all is well on your 3rd year cleanCool

• MrsBD
    MrsBD Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Congratulations

It's good news like yours that gives hope to those beginning the journey. Forgetting anniversaries is good in this case!

• osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Wahoo

Great news ....congrats 

Linda 

• Flyfisherman
    Flyfisherman Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats on the Milestone

Congratulations!  I am just past a year on surgery and closing in on a year for chemo and radiation!  I look forward to seeing the years click by!  I too have good days and bad days, but at least we're here to have them!!

Keep on Keeping on fishman!!

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    congrats

3 years - big milestone. glad you have the wind on your back! and vocals coming along well too.