Ladies and Gentlemen...

Options
debrajo
debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member

Due to unforseen(insert "fallen brick wall") events, I will not be on for a while.  I'm not sick, that I know of, this is worse...family problems.  I feel myself slipping into that dark hole again and must find a way out...quickly.  I will try to be back and will miss you all.  Take care of each other for me.  I am so proud of the newer ones jumping in and helping the others!  Just keep doing what you are doing...love you all, Debra(Jo)

Comments

• molimoli
    molimoli Member Posts: 514
    Options
    Debra , My love will be with you wherever you are

So very sorry to hear this, I hope you will find a way to get around that hole without stepping in ,I beg you Debra don't go in ,it's hard to see light or glimmers of hope from there.

If you must, take some time off but please don't befriend depression or any darkness. No situation is worth the pain of that crud.It traps and sucks the life out of you. Don't allow anyone or anything to rob you the enjoyment  of the life you have fought to keep.

Moli,--My stomach is churning with sadness, we need you ,I need you, Take care of you, Come back soon ,PLEASE. 

• Red Corvette
    Red Corvette Member Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hang In There

Hang in there Debrajo. If you can make it through cancer you can get through anything. All the wonderful ladies (and me) are here for you when you need us. Take care.

Red Corvette

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

Hang In There

Hang in there Debrajo. If you can make it through cancer you can get through anything. All the wonderful ladies (and me) are here for you when you need us. Take care.

Red Corvette

Debrajo, thanks for letting

Debrajo, thanks for letting us know. Please don't stay away too long.

I hope you find some peace in your life. You deserve it! Sometimes we hang on to the old just because we are afraid of the new unknown. Well, you have been through enough in your life for 3 lifetimes and have come out stronger than most. Please know that having a "new" environment may just be what you need to learn how to wake up each day happy. You have wonderful, supportive kids. Leverage them to get you through this and find yourself much stronger on the other side.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I am sending strength and

I am sending strength and prayers for you.  Sometimes it is much harder to take care of family problems than our own situation with cancer.  Hold on to something and stay away from that hole. Don't let it get you.  We do need you back, yours is a voice that gives comfort use it for youself now.  Sending love from me and all of your sisters here.  Lou Ann

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Thank you for telling us why

Thank you for telling us why you won't be here.  I, for one, always imagine the worst.  On the other hand, family problems can be the worst!  Hold on tight and if you need to vent, we're still here for that too.  I really do believe that stress feeds cancer so don't fall into that trap.

Love,

Eldri

• Gardena
    Gardena Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Debrajo

Please make sure to make time to care for yourself; mentally,  physically,  emotionally and *if it's your practice, spiritually.  We're here rooting for you, sendng you light and strength along the way.

Looking forward to your return, until then, wishing you all the best~

• Editgrl
    Editgrl Member Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Fight your way

through those bricks.  Take all the time you need to deal with this.  I will miss you, but understand.  Just keep moving toward the light and not the darkness.

Peace and strength,

Chris

• BabyCoach
    BabyCoach Member Posts: 95
    Options
    Editgrl said:

Fight your way

through those bricks.  Take all the time you need to deal with this.  I will miss you, but understand.  Just keep moving toward the light and not the darkness.

Peace and strength,

Chris

Good advice

good advice here. Do what you need to for your family but mindful to avoid situations that trap you into believing you are the source of the problem or convince you in error that you can solve all problems! Come back when you can. Cancer our major focus, but not our only concern. We help with everything!

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    BabyCoach said:

Good advice

good advice here. Do what you need to for your family but mindful to avoid situations that trap you into believing you are the source of the problem or convince you in error that you can solve all problems! Come back when you can. Cancer our major focus, but not our only concern. We help with everything!

BabyCoach said it well

please read and reread her post till it's  embedded in your brain.  We women definitely tend to take on more than our share of responsibility for situations.  

If not us, I hope you have at least one person, hopefully nearby, who can listen to you vent and give you caring support.  You know I'll be thinking about you and hoping for the best.

• Sandy3185
    Sandy3185 Member Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Debra Jo you are a good

Debra Jo you are a good person, a great friend to all of us. Life has thrown you more than your fair share of curve balls. You have been so caring to all of us and I am so sorry that you are in such distress. I hope you give yourself a break and look out for number one! I know that things are looking dark right now but there is always, always a door that you can open to a better happier life. Please reach out to us if you need support. With love and hugs, Sandy