Just Diagnosed

Options
2»

Comments

• cindy0519
    cindy0519 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Just wanted to stop and say

Just wanted to stop and say welcome!  Sorry you found your way here but its a great place to find. 

Hope your pain has resolved or at least controlled.  It sounds like others have given you great advice.  There is so much to take in and process it is over whelming at times and that is when this board is most helpful. 

Thinking of you as you await surgery! 

• molimoli
    molimoli Member Posts: 514
    Options

I have my surgery scheduled

I have my surgery scheduled for May 4th, but I don't see the doctor again in the interval. I am not sure if it is related to the cancer or something else. I am calling my doctor today.

Shannon

Shannon , we'll be here for you if the going gets tough.

Sorry you had to join us, but this is a great place to be. Take deep breaths often, read the back posts , don't make any decisions on treatment from a position of fear,no matter how brilliant your doctors are, you owe it to yourself to ask and get answers to the BECAUSE,the WHY,the EXPECTED OUTCOME  and how many patient he/ She has treated with same method that has met  at least 75% of the expected outcome.

Make all decisions with an informed  head.

Then finally make peace with the reality of Cancer  and be ready to fight  this beast wisely.

You are young,it was caught early ,you are in a good position to pick a fight with cancer , be it with conventional and or alternative treatment , complimented with the right foods. I wish you NFED (no further evidence of disease)

Moli- welcoming and hugging you. We have been there and done that, calm will find you with time ,you'll see.